xisto Community
sergemyster8

Lockerz

I despise Lockerz. It's not a scam when they say they'll give out free stuff. They do. The only problem is that they only allow you to choose your prize (providing you have enough points to purchase it) on certain days. They are unannounced so you kind of have to refresh the page every few seconds. It's usually at the end of a month so you don't have to check for the entire month.
Also, you're competing with thousands of other people. This creates the server to be bogged down. Many times, the site just lagged until it timed out. Oh, and points expire after 1 year. So if you haven't used any, you're going to see your total go down after a year.

I totally agree. I find it nearly impossible to redeem prizes on Lockerz. I happened to be on the computer during one of the redemption days but it was not possible for me to redeem a decent prize. Unless you are ready for some competition against TENS of thousands of people at the same time and have a fairly fast internet connection and nimble fingers, I suggest that you avoid this site. Also, redemption times usually occur around twice every two months so it is not like you get many chances to redeem prizes.

Really awesome stuff I already got an iphone case from there NOT LYING! They also have psp's, ps3's, 360's, wii's, macs, ipods, everything. PM me your email if you want an invite.

You could of made more of a topic of this instead of just giving feedback on Lockerz. However lockerz is real and you do get stuff however they are now making it more and more harder to redeem the prizes.

You could of made more of a topic of this instead of just giving feedback on Lockerz. However lockerz is real and you do get stuff however they are now making it more and more harder to redeem the prizes.

Not true, they are making it more EASIER to redeem prizes. The last time I logged on (a few days ago), They had a 24/7 Hour Redeem event... compared to the usual 3-4 minutes... now thats improvement. And they have more prize stocks now too. But they still have a loooong way to go. :lol:

Lockerz is the biggest scam to hit the net. The fact is that they promise something that they can not deliver. If you say that I will receive points that can be used to buy different objects, I expect to be able to buy those objects once I receive enough points. The fact is that Lockerz knows that they can not give everyone rewards for the points that they have collected, and therefore, a large amount of people are collecting points without a purpose, other than to have points. You spend months collecting points just to spend the next year looking at an sold out page. I wouldn't suggest using Lockerz, you would be better off trying to find freelance work or writing articles over at Associated Content. The place is a complete waste of time and space on the net, and even if they are improving, the question is can they supply all of the merchandise that they promise to everyone who has enough points to buy them. The answer is no, and as the points pile up, they face a further growing challenge in regards to being able to supply that. I would suggest not signing up until they make a commitment to do that, and to give the people who sign up what they are expected to give them. Don't expect Lockerz to do that anytime soon. A lot of people have been complaining to Lockerz, and yet I do not see any improvements that would suggest that they are any where close to being able to supply what is required to satisfy me or the majority of those using their service.In a sense, all of the websites that follow Lockerz's model are scams, because there is no such thing as a free lunch. Unless there is a significant amount of advertisement moving coming into Lockerz, which I doubt, the business model won't last long. A lot of sites just make you sign offers, and they are successful in that business model because the offers bring in profit. The same is to say for the Associated Content website, and websites similar to it.

Lockerz is the biggest scam to hit the net. The fact is that they promise something that they can not deliver. If you say that I will receive points that can be used to buy different objects, I expect to be able to buy those objects once I receive enough points. The fact is that Lockerz knows that they can not give everyone rewards for the points that they have collected, and therefore, a large amount of people are collecting points without a purpose, other than to have points. You spend months collecting points just to spend the next year looking at an sold out page. I wouldn't suggest using Lockerz, you would be better off trying to find freelance work or writing articles over at Associated Content. The place is a complete waste of time and space on the net, and even if they are improving, the question is can they supply all of the merchandise that they promise to everyone who has enough points to buy them. The answer is no, and as the points pile up, they face a further growing challenge in regards to being able to supply that. I would suggest not signing up until they make a commitment to do that, and to give the people who sign up what they are expected to give them. Don't expect Lockerz to do that anytime soon. A lot of people have been complaining to Lockerz, and yet I do not see any improvements that would suggest that they are any where close to being able to supply what is required to satisfy me or the majority of those using their service.
In a sense, all of the websites that follow Lockerz's model are scams, because there is no such thing as a free lunch. Unless there is a significant amount of advertisement moving coming into Lockerz, which I doubt, the business model won't last long. A lot of sites just make you sign offers, and they are successful in that business model because the offers bring in profit. The same is to say for the Associated Content website, and websites similar to it.

Well only thing i failed to find out about lockerz is that why they showed their faces on videos and on their site. I mean scammers are usually anonymous and only hide behind good website design and schemes. But these guys arranged shows and videos which exposed their faces isn't it ? i think lockerz was a publicity stunt with customer data and manipulation. some extent it worked out for them.

Lockerz is the biggest scam to hit the net. The fact is that they promise something that they can not deliver. If you say that I will receive points that can be used to buy different objects, I expect to be able to buy those objects once I receive enough points. The fact is that Lockerz knows that they can not give everyone rewards for the points that they have collected, and therefore, a large amount of people are collecting points without a purpose, other than to have points. You spend months collecting points just to spend the next year looking at an sold out page. I wouldn't suggest using Lockerz, you would be better off trying to find freelance work or writing articles over at Associated Content. The place is a complete waste of time and space on the net, and even if they are improving, the question is can they supply all of the merchandise that they promise to everyone who has enough points to buy them. The answer is no, and as the points pile up, they face a further growing challenge in regards to being able to supply that. I would suggest not signing up until they make a commitment to do that, and to give the people who sign up what they are expected to give them. Don't expect Lockerz to do that anytime soon. A lot of people have been complaining to Lockerz, and yet I do not see any improvements that would suggest that they are any where close to being able to supply what is required to satisfy me or the majority of those using their service.
In a sense, all of the websites that follow Lockerz's model are scams, because there is no such thing as a free lunch. Unless there is a significant amount of advertisement moving coming into Lockerz, which I doubt, the business model won't last long. A lot of sites just make you sign offers, and they are successful in that business model because the offers bring in profit. The same is to say for the Associated Content website, and websites similar to it.

Sorry to be blunt here but you're wrong. Lockerz IS NOT a scam. People have received prizes which they bought with the points they earned. Just because you weren't fast enough to redeem your points doesn't mean that others were not. You also have to think about it from their perspective. If they bought enough Macs, iTouch's, and electronics to supply everybody's need, then they would be losing money. With the system they have right now, they are buying just enough merchandise to give to a fraction of the people who visit their site. This keeps the people who redeemed happy while at the same time, keeps the people who didn't redeem keep returning to their site. Then of course, you have people like me who saw the pattern of the constant redemptions where I couldn't redeem anything. In that case, I just gave up and left. But again, as I said in an earlier post, "I despise Lockerz". But it is NOT a scam.