xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

Cancelling Logic Plan

Hello everyone!Last month I register for a logic plan and it got activated too. But now I don't need it any more for about two months because currently I am running short of time and will not be able to make my website online shortly. I also don't want to waste mycents. So I want to cancel my current hosting account to save some virtual money. My order number is 6474016144. Please tell me the procedure to deactivate my account before 25th of this month otherwise mycents will be deducted from my account.Thanks in advance!

1. Register at Xisto - Support.com and open ticket. Set priority for ticket as urget.
2. Depending upon the availability of admins/support staff on weekend. Your ticket will be solved. and you'll get answer to your queries.

One question to you is are you paying monthly for logic plan ? If so then above procedure from you is necessary. But if you paid already for year then why are you stopping your hosting plan ? You're already got charged for that (if you opted for yearly option). If not opted for yearly plan then this is easy to solve. I'm not completely sure about your situation. So i suggest you to open ticket at Xisto - Support and get it solved instead of asking it on Xisto.

After logging in, at the top you'll see a menu. Click on "My Services." The list of services you have applied for should be shown then. Look for the one you want to cancel and on the right side of it you'll see a little image which looks like a sheet of paper (or whatever) and a green arrow pointing to the right. Click on it, and on the next page scroll all the way down. At the bottom of the page you'll see a button labeled "Request Cancellation." Click it and wait for the service to be canceled.

Wow... everything sounds so efficient... :lol: Yeah, well, Xisto sure do have an efficient team sometimes. Depends on the members though. We don't have a lot, so that might have some impact on that, you see....But anyway... good luck with whatever you have to do that doesn't allow you to do your website, livepcportal!!! I'm sure it's quite urgent, and maybe more important too (well, definately way more important than building your own site...), so good luck with whatever you want to do and I wish you the best!!! :P(OK, now it just sounds like you won't be here at Xisto anymore, which isn't the case, I hope? But if you have ordered a monthly plan before hand, like a few months ago of something, then remember to back up all of your site - the files, the FTP server, the database, the CMS, if you have one of those before you cancel the package!!!)

I was thinking of cancelling my logic plan too as I don't have anything to put on my domains. Then I decided to go for the logic pro plan instead. It doesn't make sense, but the logic pro somehow seems good for my inactive domains. The feeling that I'm paying a lot more for the hosting makes me want to create some content and put it on! That way I won't be wasting any cents and my sites will also have something! So I highly recommend that you reconsider cancelling your hosting plan.

After logging in, at the top you'll see a menu. Click on "My Services." The list of services you have applied for should be shown then. Look for the one you want to cancel and on the right side of it you'll see a little image which looks like a sheet of paper (or whatever) and a green arrow pointing to the right. Click on it, and on the next page scroll all the way down. At the bottom of the page you'll see a button labeled "Request Cancellation." Click it and wait for the service to be canceled.

Please follow the procedure above to request Cancellation. Thanks Truefusion.

Thank you truefusion for giving me this information. I think rather than issuing a support ticket, following steps given by you are much more easier and quicker to follow. I am amazed that I have never seen that small image otherwise I would not have asked this silly question to you guys.But now it is too late as the payment has been already made for the next month so requesting cancellation now will not be a good decision. I wish I could have asked this question earlier!

There are no such things a silly questions here. You ask and someone will answer, just because you dont know, doesnt mean you cant learn.