xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ownd

Ads For Youre Site

Well what u find so much interesting in this site i dont know it is that much good.is that nice site?maybe another fool site like clickaways like maybe.

Hey all,Indeed. Adhearus is a good firm. Seen many people using it. I'm not sure how much it pays, but the system is the same as Google Adsense really. You get per-per-click advertising to put on your website. Thats Adhearus. Sorry i'm not much of a help. Just making my comment.

"How much revenue will I earn? All Adhearus ads that you display on your site are cost-per-click (CPC) ads. This means that you get paid for every click on an ad. The amount that you get paid is determined by how much advertisers have bid for your advertising space. Our program is constantly optimizing the ads that get displayed on your site so the longer you are with the program the more revenue you?ll make."Straight from the FAQs at their site. Also, they send checks at every 5th of the month and if your amount doesn't equal to 20 USD then it carries over to the next month and isn't send out until you reach 20 USD.

i dont understand why you would want ads i mean i understand you get money but i personally like to visit ad fre sites thats why i like Xisto because they do not have any banners and so on that comes with the hosting. i know some sites need them to maintain the service but when we are provided with a free host with no ads i dont understand why you would purposefully add them your self....well just my opinion.

Well, some people may just want to make money from having ads, instead of being forced to put them on. You see, you can put them where you want, if they give you code to put on your page (Unless they say otherwise). Some people just want to try to make as much money as possible from having ads. I do like how Xisto allows an ad-free site, but some people also may put ads on their site hosted by Xisto to help them make some money. The reason people put ads on their pages may vary from person to person.I'm going to look at that site, and, if I'm old enough (I can't use Google AdSense, too young), I may sign up. It sure sounds interesting!

That doesn't really answer my question. Posting that really doesn't say anything. I would like to see some REAL numbers from a website showing earnings, the number of visitors, etc. If someone is gonna come on here and recommend something, it is either spam or they have some more information.

"How much revenue will I earn?

All Adhearus ads that you display on your site are cost-per-click (CPC) ads. This means that you get paid for every click on an ad. The amount that you get paid is determined by how much advertisers have bid for your advertising space. Our program is constantly optimizing the ads that get displayed on your site so the longer you are with the program the more revenue you?ll make."

Straight from the FAQs at their site. Also, they send checks at every 5th of the month and if your amount doesn't equal to 20 USD then it carries over to the next month and isn't send out until you reach 20 USD.

49140[/snapback]

How much does AdHearUs pays?There is no straight answer to this because as was said earlier, they pay on clicks and by how much depends on what the advertiser bid for that click. But let's make some analogy:If you run Google AdSense, the minimum bid for an advertiser is 5c per click. If the niche is a competetive niche the bids will definitely be higher. Google pays its publishers a good portion of this bid price. AdHearUs is a direct competitor of AdSense. It doesn't have Google's popularity and reach so in order to compete, their ad price must be much lower. In turn, publishers get less for each click because there isn't as much money to share as in Google. Since AdHearUs is not as popular as Google, their ad inventory is definitely far lower than AdSense's. This will mean that if your website is in a not too popular niche or category, chances are, AdHearUs will not always have an ad that will match your site. This in turn will bring your conversion down (and your earnings) because either the ads will be free ads (public service ads) or the ads will not be targetted.

?_?; rubber check's? hehehe... geddit? the "bouce"... ah...you just have no sense of humour. Anyway, maybe I should start re-building omega-gneas,I tore my entire site down.. because.. it got invested with ladies in lingerie, a co-worker i making the site, is slightly sex obsessed.. and posted them up. I only looked to ..err... proof check the pictures.