xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #1 - Voting

SOTW #1 Voting  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, I never knew some of those could design so good!I vote for Tramposch, I like the design and color he has put into itI like the way the 2 colors come in to the center like that :lol:Well done Kyle!Spurious

Edited by Spurious (see edit history)

Woohoo!!! Yay..... and this is the end of the "Signature of the Week #1"... I'm glad I'm taking part in this signature comp... well, I must say that I didn't exactly vote because I don't know if the participants can vote or not, and following Tramposch's example, I didn't...But anyway... thanks people for everything!!! Please make sure you vote if you're not in it, because the more people that vote, the more accurate the ranks are!!!

Good work everyone :lol: I was sorely tempted to press 'Null Vote' but in the end I voted for truefusion. At first glance it didn't seem like much, but later I felt that there was something attractive in it and the colour play was also good. The other sigs seem pretty heavy but this one seems to be unique by not being so fancy yet being delightful :P

They all look great, I voted for rvalkass, because it looked smooth and blue is my favorite color :P Here's my review of the sigs: In the 2nd place of my review, there's truefusion's sig, I like the color and I like the twisting, the only thing I didn't get in the design were the five sided things behind/next to "tf". But nice sig anyway. 3rd place is shared by Tramposch and Saint Spammer Michael. I didn't like how hard edged the charecter in the middle was in tramposch's sig. And SM is on 3rd place because we all know that SM is gonna make multiple accounts and cheat in the competition with them. :lol: I didn't like the dusty look very much anyway... :( sorry SM, I know you can do better than that! 4/5th place is Nameless_ because there wasn't anything particularly nice visual effect in your sig, to me it only seemed like combining 2 images and texture background, then adding a white glow at the bottom. Sex sells, but I think this competition was more about the visual effects, not sexy pictures. The other reason was that you were against strong competitors, your sig was nice too, of course.

I voted for Saint's Michel one. I like the way he used the colors and the simplicity of it attracts me :P. I wish you best of luck to others :lol:. Also I want to apply to this contest too next time :(.

They all look great, I voted for rvalkass, because it looked smooth and blue is my favorite color :P Here's my review of the sigs:
In the 2nd place of my review, there's truefusion's sig, I like the color and I like the twisting, the only thing I didn't get in the design were the five sided things behind/next to "tf". But nice sig anyway.

3rd place is shared by Tramposch and Saint Spammer Michael. I didn't like how hard edged the charecter in the middle was in tramposch's sig. And SM is on 3rd place because we all know that SM is gonna make multiple accounts and cheat in the competition with them. :lol: I didn't like the dusty look very much anyway... :( sorry SM, I know you can do better than that!

4/5th place is Nameless_ because there wasn't anything particularly nice visual effect in your sig, to me it only seemed like combining 2 images and texture background, then adding a white glow at the bottom. Sex sells, but I think this competition was more about the visual effects, not sexy pictures. The other reason was that you were against strong competitors, your sig was nice too, of course.

Yeah... thanks... I'm still new to everything, but I'm glad I can be up against pro sig makers so I know my level and I know what to change in my signature... And Hey!!! I didn't do that for the sexy pictures... please, I'm no one like that. :(

Just because it's the only feminine sig in the competition...

I voted for Saint Michael but quite honestly I was pretty confused because I liked the effect in the knight's armor in Rvallkass's sig. The "trippy" design made by Truefusion. But I loved the colors and the look of Saint Michael's sig, I think mainly because of the "holier than thou" attitude :lol: Ok, my rambling and voting is done :P