xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sils232

Hey All! Intreducing myself

Hey people!My name is siner & I'm looking forward to get to know this place and help around.So basiclly i am 16 years old, and i am good at coding styles, so i might help here a lot.Thank you, If you have questions about me ask :lol:

Hey people!
My name is siner & I'm looking forward to get to know this place and help around.

So basiclly i am 16 years old, and i am good at coding styles, so i might help here a lot.

Thank you, If you have questions about me ask :P

Welcome around Siner! Have a good time here. Also that's cool I also know how to do valid xHTML and CSS websites but I don't have really much practice. I'm focusing on design more and I'm 16 as well :lol:. Nice to meet you !

Welcome around Siner! Have a good time here. Also that's cool I also know how to do valid xHTML and CSS websites but I don't have really much practice. I'm focusing on design more and I'm 16 as well :lol: . Nice to meet you !

Uh!, Nice to know that you like to get involve in coding, I personelly like using php :P

Hello Siner, I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and pick up some freebies as well. It's good to have another coder, better than having someone who can barely code or use photoshop or anything helpful like that, and instead spends all his time debating, though I'm not mentioning any names (Kobra500). But in all seriousness, just add something that wasn't here before and you've already started on the right track.

Hey people!
My name is siner & I'm looking forward to get to know this place and help around.

So basiclly i am 16 years old, and i am good at coding styles, so i might help here a lot.

Thank you, If you have questions about me ask :lol:

Good day to you, sils232

It's great to know you like coding :P

Welcome Siner!!! To answer all your questions, this community will sure help you! Once you start posting non-spammy posts and big posts, you may start to see a little thing added to your profile called myCENTS. These can be used to buy hosting if you registered on Xisto Xisto - Web Hosting with the same email you registered on here. After you get 100 CENTS, you'll get $1 and these will be converted in REAL US Dollars to your Xisto Account. You can then buy webhosting with that money, completely legally, as well as a .com domain with no cost from your credit card! Just post and avoid Warnings! :lol:
If you need assistance, you can always read with more detail How Xisto gives you Free Hosting, Some more about the myCENTS credit system, the beloved (:P) Webhosting FAQ, earning real money by writing here and most importantly, The forum rules and guidelines and the Announcements Forum.
Follow all these rules and links and you'll sure be an awesome Trapper!

-SV

Hey people!

Thank you, If you have questions about me ask :lol:

Welcome sils232 to Xisto. Welcome siner (If I can call you that name) Its great to have some respectful fresh blood around here as many members have become inactive though It sounds you wont. I am 14 years old, Male Not so good at Coding Styles.

Not to sure I have to many questions though as you are new to Xisto I will allow you to PM me for the first 4 weeks you are signed up here if you have any problems with the forums & Doing things on them or Computers XD.

To enjoy the maximum time you are signed up and active here I have provided you below with some very important links in which you must read.

They also include how to make dollars $$$ by posting. With these dollars you can buy a domain or hosting package on Xisto Hosting.

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum and good luck!

- Ash.

Yeah... welcome, man. Though I would like to point out that even if you have signed up at Xisto's Support and Billing Centre (here), you still have to post at least five posts in order to see the myCENTS... because if you don't, then it won't show up... like what happened to me when I signed up...

Yeah well, I posted like, four long posts, got fed up of waiting and nearly gave up until someone pointed that out to me... so I thought I would do the same favour and tell you that too. We wouldn't want to lose any new members before they have even totally gone into our community and start earning myCENTS!!!