xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Draxx

Hello Everyone ^^

Hey trap members ^^Uh have i ever seed how much i hate this introductions? never find the right words :P Anyway let me try my best, i'm Dragos an 18 year old guy from Romania trying to find something to kill the time ^^ Websites sounds like a good idea eh...to bad the time i kill is more for searching the right host then creating my own website ;) Oh right, don't mind my few posts, used to post here but decided to leave since my spelling haven't been that great at that time and didn't look like i can contribute whit anything in any posts (better then spamming :P)Anything else you like to know about me ? ^^

Hi there Dragos and welcome to Xisto forums :lol: Don't worry about spellings and grammar - it's what inside the post that matters! Just stick by the rules and you should do fine. If you have any doubts about the forum feel free to open a thread in the proper section and a member/mod will get to you as soon as possible. For questions regarding the functioning of the forum, this document would be helpful.

well, have a good time and hope to see you around!

Hey, welcome to Xisto Draxx! :lol: Please make sure you read the Xisto Readme, Read the "HELP" sections for support and to know what things are around the forum. Hope you get what you expected from Xisto, and enjoy your stay! :P

Sorry for the late replay, yep thanks everyone for the welcoming ^^And if i MUST read them...again...i'll do it xDThanks again for welcoming me in to the comunity, hope i have some fun :]

Hello Draxx... glad to see you here... I'm sorry if I welcomed you late though... I've been seeing you in the forums around and stuff and I thought you were an oldie... glad to see you here and enjoy the forums!!! Lots of nice people here, I must say... good luck!

Hey trap members ^^
Uh have i ever seed how much i hate this introductions? never find the right words :(

Anyway let me try my best, i'm Dragos an 18 year old guy from Romania trying to find something to kill the time ^^ Websites sounds like a good idea eh...to bad the time i kill is more for searching the right host then creating my own website :lol:

Oh right, don't mind my few posts, used to post here but decided to leave since my spelling haven't been that great at that time and didn't look like i can contribute whit anything in any posts (better then spamming :P)

Anything else you like to know about me ? ^^

Welcome to Xisto, I am sure you will enjoy your time here signed up. I am sure we have a handful of Romanian's. If you are bad at spellings then Get Google Chrome (It has a spell checker built in) Or get Firefox and download an addon.

Hope this helps enjoy your time signed up here at Xisto!

hey Draxx first of all i want to say that your introduction was good :lol: congratulations :( anyway i would like to welcome you into our family.. yes you can post here to earn mycent and buy for a hosting package.. well i had to say good luck you will find Xisto a great site... later :P

Hello Draxx welcome to Xisto the best forum community in all the internet. Yeah I am here with your same reasons kill the time and try to have a good website but I have to warn you something please be careful with your post because if you copy and paste something from another site and a moderator ban you, your account will fall in negative balance and I am like this from a month ago. So please be careful.Althougth you will find a lot of fun in these forums because they have a lot of good post and themes that will make you post and post and post.So welcome to Xisto and get fun!!!!

Is not something new, the "ban for plagiarism" is on every forum, so yeah thanks for the warning but will not happen...Also thanks for the welcoming :]