xisto Community
Neon

Your Favorite (s) Character (s) Of Street Fighters

ryu-because of his hadukenKen-because of his shryukenchunli for her sexiness and her vertical kick.guile coz his awesome..and when van damne played him he was great :Pwell i actually like all of them but those are just my favorites

My two favorite Street Fighters are Dark Ryu and Ken. Dark Ryu is just awesome. I think that he is just as bad *bottom* as Akuma. But that's just my opinion. I just like everything about the character. Ken is really cool too. He does act like kind of an idiot but he sure can kick some butt.

My all time favourite characters from the Street Fighter Game Series are: Akuma "Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo", Super- Akuma he's the most powerful and easiest character to use. And I can only fight against the computer controlled Super Akuma, as Super Akuma. Because he's also the toughest character to fight against. And in Street Fighter Alpha 3 my other favourite character to use is "Super Bison". I figured out how to play as him in my Dreamcast game, I have at home and his Psycho Crusher is so powerful it's like a huge commit on the tv Screen.

On street fighter, I always use Cammy or Chunli. I always feel confertable playing with girl characters XD but they're both good anyways =DDD sometimes I use ryu but that just depends on my mood~ i use chuli most of the time though

Who

Your Favorite (s) Character (s) Of Street Fighters

I would have to say Ken The Red Dragon, only because I've used him in almost all the street fighter games that I have, and he's the bomb.

Between him and Ryu The White Dragon it would be a tie. They both kinda fight the same, and they do the same"sa-do-get",that little dragonball z ****. But to answer the question it would be ken.

-Marcus Branch

when i was younger the only character i've ever used was Chun Li Xiang only cause he was asian and i was asian :) i never really liked any of the other characters. plus i liked her special move. i never really actually learned the moves haha i just like to button mash! cause well i was little and all.

Out of the original cast, I liked Ryu/Ken, Chun Li, and Guile.They were easy to use for moves, fast, and personally, combos were very easy to pull off. The moves weren't horrifically complicated either... but then again, I'm talking about Street Fighter 2 for the SNES. :)

My Favorite is Blanka, he is green, he has a kewl fighting style and he can electrocute you, how much better can you get?M. Bison is good too.Oh yeah and as far as the Ken VS Ryu thing, I think i prefer Ryu, I don't know why I just do.And I prefer to play the game(s) on my homemade Arcade Machine. (Yes I am lucky enough to have one (That I made, not an old bought one which makes it even cooler) despite my girl friend's complaints that it takes up too much room)(oh yeah, my machine has real arcade controls which make fighting games sooo much better and also I can hook my console games up to it (but sadly ATM can not make the controls work with them, It runs on an old PIII computer and can play all sorts of games using the arcade controls, even non arcade games)