xisto Community
friendforever

Indyarocks Social Network Website Is Very Nice

I have recently joined a social network website called indyarocks.com This social network website is very useful because that it let the users to send messages to all the friends with a single click. For example, if you have some 60 people in your network, you can send messages (including html and javascript code) to all the people in your network just in a single click. I am searching this kind of social network website. If you have found any social network website like indyarocks.com , then please post the website link.

Almost every social network let's you send personal messages if you're friends with each other. Unlike forums, which let's you send PM irrespective to whether you're friends or not. The good thing about indyarocks site is it allows to send text/sms message to mobile phone. but still there is limit of how many messages you can send in a day.

If you've noticed then you'll see they even pay for per video view. and if you're uploader then you'll be given more credit and you've chances to get paid. Don't know if this offer still going on or not. but seriously, we waste lot of time on internet. I wouldn't stay in place where i'm not getting paid.

They even let's you write blog and share photo's on their network. So i'm not sure how many real members are sharing stuff there or spending time there. but chances are people their are either marketing one or there for earning money from video-sharing/pay per view etc. I got turned off when i see people over there blogging about spirituality,herbal products,religion and make money and other affiliate stuff. it was simply annoying. How come that network allows so much spamming ?

Anyway, if you're there just for free sms then have fun. it's quite good feature on that site.

there are a lot of websites which allow you to send free sms and that too without any limit, so there's nothing very special about this one. Besides, we already have a lot of social networking sites (Facebook, Orkut, etc) on which all our friends have already joined. Maintaining profiles on these sites is a herculean task so why join another one and increase the headache? ;)

you can send messages (including html and javascript code) to all the people in your network just in a single click

Now that is asking for trouble! Javascript can cause damage... Although SMS sounds quite useful!

all in oneIndyarocks Social Network Website Is Very Nice

Unlike face book and orkut indyarocks is very easy to use with good features like games,bollywood content.We can do a lot more on indyarocks than on facebook.

-reply by techcrunch

Unlike face book and orkut indyarocks is very easy to use with good features like games,bollywood content.We can do a lot more on indyarocks than on facebook.

More like promotion of indyarocks. What benefit indyarocks gives over facebook ? Free SMS ? who needs it ? is it covering all countries ? NO. it is targeted for asia(india esp) users. Orkut and facebook are more easy to use than indyarocks. Blogs and video sharing feature of indyarocks is not needed at all. The way video is shared on orkut and facebook is enough. Besides that is indyarocks having profile security ?