xisto Community
willmark

Newbie With Great Knowledge

hi every-1 excuse my spelling never got an education.i have been a criminal for the last 36 years but not no more and find i have a great wealth of info that can be of some use to people out thereask away anything and i will do my best to find out. I have never hurt or attacked any-1 in my life so lets get that out the way and yes i no there is always victims of all crimes but lets get over the crap and try and use my knowledge to help. For example as a crook u have to change ur phone on a regular basis so u destroy ur phone. but what alot of people DONT no in england is that all nokia phones have a standard message access code(8705) and if u do not change this b4 u destroy it then all i have to do is phone voice messages from my phone access my other phone entre ur phone number then the 8705 and im in getting all the voice messages u DID NOT recieve with the numbers as people will still phone that number even though u have destroyed it. how can this help? did u no if some-1 discards, destroys there phone then they no longer own it and it is not illigal to access it by u. so if u have a company that does roofs then see if u can get there old numbers and do wot i have said and u never no u may just get the job off som-1 that wants some work doing(this only applies if the number and phone have been terminated as it would be illigal if not)

Edited by willmark (see edit history)

'ello willmark,

What's with all the criminals thing? I'm not sure if Xisto allows criminals in here... well, not criminals that hack anyway...

Glad to see you here. I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members... I'm not sure if you're here to build your first website though, or just here to do some criminal activities...

But if you want to earn myCENTS anyway and possibly host a website (not for criminal purposes like hacking, please, as it breaks Xisto's term of service)

1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.

2) Post at least five posts.

3) Wait

4) When you myCENTS thing is up (down under your name), you can start earning myCENTS to host your website!!!

The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.

Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!

You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.

The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).

Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.

So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.

Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!

hi every-1 excuse my spelling never got an education.i have been a criminal for the last 36 years but not no more and find i have a great wealth of info that can be of some use to people out there
ask away anything and i will do my best to find out. I have never hurt or attacked any-1 in my life so lets get that out the way and yes i no there is always victims of all crimes but lets get over the crap and try and use my knowledge to help. For example as a crook u have to change ur phone on a regular basis so u destroy ur phone. but what alot of people DONT no in england is that all nokia phones have a standard message access code(8705) and if u do not change this b4 u destroy it then all i have to do is phone voice messages from my phone access my other phone entre ur phone number then the 8705 and im in getting all the voice messages u DID NOT recieve with the numbers as people will still phone that number even though u have destroyed it. how can this help? did u no if some-1 discards, destroys there phone then they no longer own it and it is not illigal to access it by u. so if u have a company that does roofs then see if u can get there old numbers and do wot i have said and u never no u may just get the job off som-1 that wants some work doing

Hi Willmark,
You need to work on the uneducated act.
It doesn't work.
Hope to read you around the forums.

'ello willmark,

What's with all the criminals thing? I'm not sure if Xisto allows criminals in here... well, not criminals that hack anyway...

Glad to see you here. I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members... I'm not sure if you're here to build your first website though, or just here to do some criminal activities...

But if you want to earn myCENTS anyway and possibly host a website (not for criminal purposes like hacking, please, as it breaks Xisto's term of service)

1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.

2) Post at least five posts.

3) Wait

4) When you myCENTS thing is up (down under your name), you can start earning myCENTS to host your website!!!

The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.

Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!

You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.

The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).

Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.

So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.

Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!

as i said"not no more" = none criminal. this is not illigal 2 do what i have said and i want a web site so i can put my roofing company on the net NOT continue with criminal activity as i have had enough of that crap but i still have alot of info that can help people not hinder or defruad. but taken onboard

i beg to differ....and...ummm...i would stop bragging about your criminal history...now go get yourself an education!

i have a great wealth of info that can be of some use to people out there

Willmark seems to be here for a good reason which is more than I could say for a few of the people that have joined here lately (spammers.. who we never saw again). I admire your willingness to change your life and live a better one after so many years of hard luck, I find it inspirational . Welcome to this forum and good luck with your website if you need any help with web designing, feel free to ask. My own great knowledge of web design is growing all the time thanks to the people here and I could probably answer a few easier questions!

Welcome to Xisto, Willmark.After having read everyone else's responses, I'm not going to reiterate rules or the usual basic stuff that most people say. However, I'll chime in on your "particular" situation that you've presented us.I would like to say that I personally don't care what your background is, and you've already mentioned that due to your "criminal activity," no one was hurt as a result of it. As long as you have something to share, that's great. I have a couple of friends (one being a best) that did some time and one that never got caught, but decided to come clean... nothing huge, but then again, crimes are subjective to various degrees. However, my best friend knows his sh*t and a lot of it, and even though he has a criminal background, he is a wealth of knowledge and experience. (He's even going to college right now for pre-law, which I'm even proud of.) I'm sure that you have a lot to share in that same sense, whether it be street smarts, what you've learned over the years, and/or life lessons that you can pass on.One thing that I will suggest, however, is working on that education, or at least on your typing skills or English, whatever plagues your posting. I know that in this day and age of texting, acronyms, online shorthand, and just plain ignorance, I've learned to read some really hard-to-interpret crap on the Internet, so if you could work on that aspect of your posting, that would be awesome.Again, welcome to Xisto.

Thank you for understanding that yes i have led a terrible life and learnt my lessons. I wish to learn all about hosting even thought i know nothing about all this jargon. I want my roofing company to be on the net thats all and if i can help on the way then i will help anyone including the pessermists. Thank you all for your welcome

i beg to differ....and...ummm...i would stop bragging about your criminal history...now go get yourself an education!

"bragging" that is not what i am doing. I am only trying to draw from my history for the good of crime provention or helping others.

Awesome welcome to Xisto forum community I think that there are any inconvenient with you. Enjoy the site it?s yours. Use it and get hosting, of course. You are special it?s the first time that I heard about an ex-convict using the internet with a website project in his mind. And that is totally fantastic. I want to congratulate you because you are brave and you have courage to afront your situation and help to other that are or were in your situation. I recommend you to don?t post that illegal things about the phones because that can get serial trouble to the Xisto forum owners, ok.Welcome to best forum community in the internet.See ya.

what you are doing is the exact same thing a mother does to their 13 year old when they buy them a condom for safe sex. i don't agree with it. if you want people to trust you, then there are more appropriate locations where you can post without going in to "how to commit a crime". i personally have my suspicions about you. not because you are a criminal. nobody is perfect and i myself have definately not been. but it's the way you are presenting yourself. if you want to freelance and want to put your business on the web with a website, you have two options.

1) hire someone to do it for you either for money or for trade for your roofing services

2) do it yourself by downloading an html editor(i prefer "komposer" or "nvu". both are open source), getting a good tutorial on html for your basic needs(there's a lot of good free ones out there. google them. and then just start learning in your free time when you're not putting a top on someone's home. you will learn by trial and error, a lot of dedication, and some self discipline. the skills you put in to your criminal past basically.

if you ARE sincere, send me a pm and i can try to help you along your journey...

"bragging" that is not what i am doing. I am only trying to draw from my history for the good of crime provention or helping others.

Hi Willmark,You need to work on the uneducated act.
It doesn't work.
Hope to read you around the forums.

as a kid i was so disruptive that i was kicked out of all my lessons and did not want or understand the importance of an education. Everything i know now is self taught as i have a problem understanding simple instuctions unlike you so NO its not an act its just im teaching myself as i go along but thanks for your positive comment anyway

I've been finding http://www.w3schools.com/ very helpful to learn almost everything related to making a webpage but it might move too fast for real beginners. The good thing is, it's to the point and there aren't a lot of unnecessary words to read through. I had a little experience before finding that website so I don't know what it's like for a complete beginner. You should check it out and bookmark it because it's a great web page to have in the future even if you're looking for something with easier lessons right now. There are lots of webpages to learn from you just have to search on https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl.

what you are doing is the exact same thing a mother does to their 13 year old when they buy them a condom for safe sex. i don't agree with it. if you want people to trust you, then there are more appropriate locations where you can post without going in to "how to commit a crime". i personally have my suspicions about you. not because you are a criminal. nobody is perfect and i myself have definately not been. but it's the way you are presenting yourself. if you want to freelance and want to put your business on the web with a website, you have two options.
1) hire someone to do it for you either for money or for trade for your roofing services

2) do it yourself by downloading an html editor(i prefer "komposer" or "nvu". both are open source), getting a good tutorial on html for your basic needs(there's a lot of good free ones out there. google them. and then just start learning in your free time when you're not putting a top on someone's home. you will learn by trial and error, a lot of dedication, and some self discipline. the skills you put in to your criminal past basically.

if you ARE sincere, send me a pm and i can try to help you along your journey...

That's what I think too... I mean, how many members do you find introducing themselves as a "criminal" and giving us tips on how to be one? Now many, I think... maybe it's just you.

Introductory posts are used to tell the community that you've just joined them and has just arrived and needs help in whatever this community is all about (or not, if you are a pro). IT is also used for first impressions of you from the community, and if you know what the general society thinks about criminals, then you would (or should) know what WE in general will think about criminals too...

And you've just succeeded wonderfully without fail to give us a negative impression... with that criminal post of yours. ;)

I've been finding http://www.w3schools.com/ very helpful to learn almost everything related to making a webpage but it might move too fast for real beginners. The good thing is, it's to the point and there aren't a lot of unnecessary words to read through. I had a little experience before finding that website so I don't know what it's like for a complete beginner. You should check it out and bookmark it because it's a great web page to have in the future even if you're looking for something with easier lessons right now. There are lots of webpages to learn from you just have to search on https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl.

thanks for that im going to check that out