xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ben123456733

Hello

hi there ben - here's a super-quick tip: never post one-liners in the forums ;)

first of all, welcome to the Xisto forums. You're here no doubt for the freebies but you have to do some work for them and that is to post some good quality content on the forum. There's a long but interesting procedure about this. You can read all about it here:

Readme!

To tell it in short, here's what you have to do:

1) make some good long, quality posts on the forum - this will give you virtual money called myCENTs.
2) using these myCENTs go to your account at Xisto - Support and purchase your hosting/domain.

that sounds easy, doesn't it :P well the first thing you gotta do is to restrain yourselves from making one-line posts. The better your posts, the better the money you earn. So have a good time posting over here!

Hello ben123456733,What's with all the numbers in your name???I'm suprised you've managed to remember all that... I'm sure I can't. Haha...Glad to see you here. I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you as you build your website.As you can see, I am quite new to this site too, but I know the basics of how to get started.Like The Simpleton, or kasperooney said, you can read the link to tell you what to do. But if you still don't understand it, here is my version...1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.2) Post at least five posts.3) Wait4) When you myCENTS thing is up (down under your name), you can start earning myCENTS to host your website!!!The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!

hahah dude i agree why so many numbers in your name? do they stand for something?ahhaha ;P dont worry my username isnt half cool etherbut yeah,welcome to Xisto, and as the guys above said, never post one line posts! or you will get marked as spam..rule of thumbs, make your posts at least 3 sentences so none of the mods here get cranky ;)