xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FruitRocks

How Much Money Can You Make In Google Adsense?

problem is ..HOW do you get more visitors????

Study your niche first before choosing CPC ads. You've to make genuine comments on other blogs. You've to be active on respective niche blogs and you've to promote your site in earlier stages a lot. YOu've to reward your visitors and readers in some way. You've to be good at content. Some people managed it while some give up easily without trying much harder. So if you are opting for PPC readers then you've to work harder for long time. With CPM all you have to do is give good content and promote the site. So getting visitors question varies from the way you intend to monetize the site. For CPM you need to run a campaign for traffic as you earn from traffic. While for CPC, you need loyal readers who visit and click your ads. So choose which way you want to go and decide strategy based on that. Also don't sign up for programs which scam you with tagline that says they can increase your CPC ration by some percentage.

I get a couple hundred unique visitors a day but I only make a few cents a day. Most of my visitors don't click on the ad so its mostly cpm.

what's CPM?? and also are your users returning visitors or..

I current get about 1500 unique visitors a day and earn starting about 50 cents a day to about 3-10 dollars a day after a little bit of research. How much you earn heavily depends on your banner placement and the tags in your website. You want to use key words in your headers and tags to make sure the ads are as relevant as possible to your views. Also some of the places I find that are especially good to put ads are directly above or beneath a media. Or include a text ad in your article.

Hello, i'm not convinced about google adsense. And just need a testimonia of who has been paid cash!

Many of us are getting adsense cash directly into our bank account. As for adsense india, we have option to enable wire transfer for particular payment of adsense. Nobody will post you proof for that. And testimonial ? No1 CPC network requires testimonial ? Even this site is running on adsense ads and kontera ads. So i don't think you need testimonial for that one. Better sign up and start earning from adsense(oh and you need unique visitors to do that).

Adsense revenue depends on traffic and keywords. Most websites make $50 per month from google adsense ie with normal traffic. Google adsense ads distract visitors, so if you are promoting affiliate products, then you need to consider this point.If you have a RSS feed for your website, then the feed will carry your adsense ads. :)

i dint made any money with amazon how can i do as an affiliate

I don't agree that adsense doesn't earns. I get about 200-300 visitors a day and I receive cheques monthly. The earning depends on the topic of your site, the ad placement and the links ( both inbound and outbound). Whenever you are writing an article, focus on the highly paid keywords with less competition. And obviously, if you are having a blog and a decent amount of visitors, then there are other opportunities too to earn by.