xisto Community
Alex Cicala

Mycents Aren't Transfering Into Xisto Account?

How long has it been like that? They only get converted once every 24 hours, so if you've earned them all in the last 24 hours then you'll need to wait for a while for them to transfer. Also, did you change your email address either at the forums or in your billing account? If so, they won't be linked any more. You'll need to send a ticket to support asking them to link the two again with your new email address.

Every 24 hours?My gets converted more than that, maybe like, three times a day... Or maybe it's just me. Time goes fast like that.And yeah... if you have changed your email, you'll have to send in a support ticket.It usually takes a few days, so maybe you might have to wait a bit.They should have a more effective system though, you're not the only first that has this problem...

On the other hand if you have a warn level then too the cents wont get converted to dollars i suppose. So better check out your warn level, if there is any try to reduce the warn level and then raise the ticket to the Xisto - Support. Xisto - Support are the cool ones i have ever seen ;) So for sure ! they will help you out.

On the other hand if you have a warn level then too the cents wont get converted to dollars i suppose. So better check out your warn level, if there is any try to reduce the warn level and then raise the ticket to the Xisto - Support. Xisto - Support are the cool ones i have ever seen ;) So for sure ! they will help you out.

Warn levels? I have no warn levels at the moment... but can you tell me how to reduce your warn level?

As far as I know warning levels will bar you from getting conversions.To get rid of them you have to speak with a mod/admin and prove to them that you are clearing up your act. The whole point of warnings is to take the place of bannings for users who *clearly* did not read the rules.It's for people who excessively post content that isn't theirs, post the same things on other sites, etc.And no, they don't last forever. They last until you prove you have learned your lesson and will start obeying. If you never prove this, yes, you will stay warned forever.

He (currently) doesn't have any warnings, and his posting record doesn't show that he accomplished that many myCENTs in one day. Given the dates of his posts, it seems his myCENTs have been "stuck" for over a week. But rvalkass did bring up a good point that cannot be determined by his posting records: whether or not he changed his e-mail. But if that is not the case, then i'm not sure what it could be.

Yeh, it's like been over 1-2 weeks, and I haven't been solidly posting 2-5 posts per 2 days mabye. Please can you help me out?ps. I have changed my email, although it refreshed the myCent twice then got stuck and didnt refresh again :S

Edited by cicala (see edit history)

Yeah, it shouldn't be a big problem... changing emails might be a bit of a hassle but the support at Xisto Corporation is very good, they usually reply support tickets in less than half a day.