xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rob86

Identify These Television Quotes! Well known quotes - can you identify the source?

I'm going to list a few quotes from T.V. shows I like and see if anyone can identify the source, who says them and in what t.v. show for example. They aren't difficult and obscure quotes, they're frequently used in their respective shows. This is just for a bit of fun.. feel free to add your own quotes for me and other people to guess, can be from T.V. shows or movies... Quotes on the same line are from the same show..but not necessarily the same character.1. Remind me to kill you later. -- Why I oughta...... I'll moider you.2. As we say in the sewer.. -- Bang zoom.. you're going to the moon alright.3. Sorry about that, chief. - ...and loving it. -- Missed it by that much.4. What's all the hubbub, bub?

I'm going to list a few quotes from T.V. shows I like and see if anyone can identify the source, who says them and in what t.v. show for example. They aren't difficult and obscure quotes, they're frequently used in their respective shows. This is just for a bit of fun.. feel free to add your own quotes for me and other people to guess, can be from T.V. shows or movies... Quotes on the same line are from the same show..but not necessarily the same character.

1. Remind me to kill you later. -- Why I oughta...... I'll moider you.

2. As we say in the sewer.. -- Bang zoom.. you're going to the moon alright.

3. Sorry about that, chief. - ...and loving it. -- Missed it by that much.

4. What's all the hubbub, bub?

Last one seems like Bugs Bunny to Elmer Fudd. ;)

Wow, I have no idea where any of those quotes are from...This must mean I don't waste my days away by watching TV all the time! Well, actually, it doesn't. I probably watch more TV than a lot of people. This just means I don't watch the "right" shows.I'm sure none of these quotes is from "So you think you can dance". ;)

I can't remember the last time I actually sat in front of a T.V. to watch something, I think it was almost ten years ago, though I do like watching shows or old movies late at night on the computer when it's peaceful. Those quotes are from classic shows which are what I mostly watch(ed)...they're more enjoyable to me then almost everything on T.V. now.. not that I ever turn the tv on to browse the channels I just hear all the horror stories about reality t.v. so I stay away.. lol

And you were right rayzor..that was a Bug Bunny quote... What's up, doc? Looney tunes was a good cartoon though it's been a while since I've seen it now.

Come on guys..guess the quotes! Be intelligent! (That was kind of a hint, not an insult or anything)

I'm going to list a few quotes from T.V. shows I like and see if anyone can identify the source, who says them and in what t.v. show for example. They aren't difficult and obscure quotes, they're frequently used in their respective shows. This is just for a bit of fun.. feel free to add your own quotes for me and other people to guess, can be from T.V. shows or movies... Quotes on the same line are from the same show..but not necessarily the same character.

1. Remind me to kill you later. -- Why I oughta...... I'll moider you.

2. As we say in the sewer.. -- Bang zoom.. you're going to the moon alright.

3. Sorry about that, chief. - ...and loving it. -- Missed it by that much.

4. What's all the hubbub, bub?

Number three (3) might be from the inspector gadget cartoon. I'm not sure, since that was well over a decade and a half ago.

I can't remember number two (2) but from the mention of the sewer, I think it might be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's just a wild guess, though I don't remember ever seeing that quote.

Number one (1) seems very familiar but I guess it's because it's been used several times. I think "Remind me to kill you later" was in a Sylvester Stallone film too.

-Nitin

Three Strikes... you're out. Wrong on all three guesses. Only one was a cartoon and it was already guessed (Looney Tunes). Another hint is 'hidden' in this post....

do i see three stooges hiding somewhere in there? ;) actually, i barely have a clue on which TV shows those quotes originated.

you're right the first quote was a few different things said by moe howard of the three (plus one (im not going to count the other ones..they suck!)) stooges