xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ASHISHRANJAN

Help Me My Cents Are Not Being Displayed! I cant see mycents inc.

You need to link your forum account with your Xisto - Web Hosting account. They must both use the same details (like email address) to link up properly. Afterwards, if I remember right there was like a 1 hour delay between it registering.

your myCENTs counter has opened up now :) But here are the things that are generally required to activate it:1. You must have completed 5 quality posts.2. You must have used the same email address for registering at Xisto and Xisto3. You must be a little patient because the myCENT script runs only once every 2-3 hoursnow the counter has opened but it won't be updated again till another 2-3 hours so even if you earn $5 during that time, it won't be credited till the script is run, so all it takes is a little patience on your side :D

your myCENTs counter has opened up now :) But here are the things that are generally required to activate it:
1. You must have completed 5 quality posts.
2. You must have used the same email address for registering at Xisto and Xisto
3. You must be a little patient because the myCENT script runs only once every 2-3 hours

now the counter has opened but it won't be updated again till another 2-3 hours so even if you earn $5 during that time, it won't be credited till the script is run, so all it takes is a little patience on your side :D

Sometimes it seems like it takes much longer to edit. I think their system is set up dynamically (maybe saying 'every 1000 edits we will commit" or something like that).

Also, bare in mind that you need to read the Xisto Readme file to understand most features around Xisto. :D (Sorry if you have already read it, and think I am telling you to re-read it.) Once you have a good understanding you should be on your way with getting your hosting here at the awesome Xisto.com, Xisto Corp! :)

-Sky.

Probably not now. When he first posted (and when I replied) they weren't showing up. They started showing up about 30 mins or so afterwards. So they probably posted soon after linking everything up.

Yeah, I had this problem when I first signed up...Didn't show for 12 hours, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong until someone pointed out that I needed five good quality posts and not four (because I couldn't be bothered posting anymore if I'm not going to earn anything anyway).And then it showed up quite quick, I was suprised... I already earned like, one dollar when it showed up. (I initially thought that the one dollar was free and given to any member that signed up and got processed, but then I realised this wouldn't be the case - what kind of company gives free stuff anyway? Not counting posting as free, that is)