xisto Community
delivi

Google Wave

Has anyone got access to Google Wave? https://support.google.com/answer/1083134?hl=en

Google is right now giving access to the Google Wave Developer Sandbox for creating Google Wave Applications and Google Wave for testing the apps and the Platform.

I got myself registered for the Beta testing, but haven't got any response from them.

Has anyone here got access to the Google Wave?, if so it would be a lot more informative if you can share the cool features and enhancements you found in the app.

NOTE: Sorry for the dead link, it is Google Wave

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

No I do not however I did get a letter from Google via Postal Service and Said about how to get access but it seems to of vanished from my desk so I don't have a clue how to get access to it now. However I did contact Google and asked for another but no response.

i never heard of google waves so i don't even know what this app is. i decided to click on the link, but it's a dead link. this post was posted today even....hmmmm....

ok, i am editing this post to say that when i type the url manually, it works, so if anyone is having a problem with the trap redirect, just type the url manually in to your web browser.

i just quickly browsed. looks interesting enough.....and wow....the app is intended to be open source

Has anyone got access to Google Waves? http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Google is right now giving access to the Google Waves Developer Sandbox for creating Google Waves Applications and Google Waves for testing the apps and the Platform.

I got myself registered for the Beta testing, but haven't got any response from them.

Has anyone here got access to the Google Waves?, if so it would be a lot more informative if you can share the cool features and enhancements you found in the app.

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

Hi!

@anwii

Google Wave is Google's view of how email would've been had it been invented today instead of decades ago. It feels like email and chat combined. It's still a little buggy, but it's a pretty good service. Your URL contains an extra 's'. The actual URL is: https://support.google.com/answer/1083134?hl=en

There's a video on the Google Wave website and although it's quite looong, it'll give you a pretty good idea about the Google Wave. It will seem so much like GMail with the integrated GTalk though there are some pretty neat enhancements to it.

@delivi, @ashbash

I haven't got access to it either :-(

I guess I'll just have to wait till it comes out of closed beta.

Regards

yea, i just watch the demo. all i have to say is UNBELIEVABLE. i usually don't get too excited right away in the devolopment of new technology, but this application has been long over due and i can't wait til i can start using it. this one app is able to itigrate so many other things. i was really impressed how everything is done is real time. i was also impressed by how it translates messages in other languages.....also in very real time. i suggest everyone click on that link and watch the 120 minute video. it's a mind blower and ready to come out before the end of the year hopefully to lead us in to the next decade of communications over the internet. anyway, this app is an email client, an im client and a networking client all wrapped up in to one package. you can also intigrate anything within this application to your web pages. you don't even have to belong to just one network for everything to interact. what i just saw just blows me away and i don't say this too often. thumbs up to google. there is just so much. you all have to see for yourselves. watch the video!

Hi!

@anwii

Google Wave is Google's view of how email would've been had it been invented today instead of decades ago. It feels like email and chat combined. It's still a little buggy, but it's a pretty good service. Your URL contains an extra 's'. The actual URL is: https://support.google.com/answer/1083134?hl=en

There's a video on the Google Wave website and although it's quite looong, it'll give you a pretty good idea about the Google Wave. It will seem so much like GMail with the integrated GTalk though there are some pretty neat enhancements to it.

@delivi, @ashbash

I haven't got access to it either :-(

I guess I'll just have to wait till it comes out of closed beta.

Regards

when it comes out i would love to have it. it would go great with my site that I am rebuilding...