xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FiReStOrM

A Tip To Upgrade From 2 Mb To 250 Mb if u r still at 2

Here are the steps:

* First go to your Hotmail account and log in.

* Then go to the settings of your account and click on "My Profile".

* You need the adjust the country to United States and the state to Florida (postal code 33332). (it could be that other states also work)

* Then go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

* Click on the link to terminate your .NET passport. Then you need to click on the button the contact Hotmail and click on "close my account".

* Close Internet Explorer and go to hotmail.com and log in again.

* Normally you should have a 25MB account now. Soon it will be upgraded to 250MB!

Hope it works for everyone!

Thanks firestorm a lot . I have done exactly same as you have written and now I have 25 MB with a email from Hotmal Staff that soon It will be upgraded to 250 MB.Thanks once again.

What was interesting is that my hotmail was upgraded in July and I live in Canada! Maybe it's because my hotmail is appox 5 years old and I have more than 30 pages of different emails that I saved! But I've also got Gmail and it's also very useful. You can use it with MSN and such after you register it with net passport. I even have yahoo, ICQ and AIM! It's just incase one of my friends only have one of them, I can still chat with them! But don't think I crazy enough to download all the clients. I just use trillian pro... it has AIM, ICQ, MSN, YAHOO, IRC, JABBER, RENDEVOUS and more plugins! Fun! Back on topic. Does that trick delete your emails?

wow, im surprised people are saying its real. while reading i thought it would be stupid people getting their accounts deleted. o well, even with that 'upgrade' its only a fourth of what gmail offers instantly. i also use trillian pro for my multi clinets messenging, but i still have both msn and aim because i find trillian pro is bad for transfers

Yea i got some of my accountrs deleted for not going to visit it. :D But who cares i have another one and i always visit that one. It changed it to 250 mb by itself though. I didn't have to even touch it. It just sent me an email and said i have been upgraded. I so far have used like 10% of the space how much have you guys used?

man.. I was terrified for a second my emails would be lost, but it appears they survived.Muwha! I now have 25mb, man, this is good. Considering how I still get mail on my hotmail account, and how gmail is 39% full within a few months time.Shame hotmail are only giving it to florida, my account is about 3 years old, my friends is over 6 years old apparently. and he still has no update.

It's really!!! wowww.. i have mail at hotmail and yahoo (250mb).if i got mail at hotmail(250mb).... 500mb!!!. The perfect choice!!!!

wow! thats awesome thanks a lot! i just did it well its on 25MB but thats a lot better than 2MB hope i get 250MB soon... oh well thanks alot for the tip. i will give you a rep for this. :D

That was a very good tutorial... I had already heard about it but I didn't want to try it because I use gmail (Primary)... but now I have just tried and I thought I would lose all my e-mails and I didn't want to lose it because it was the reason for me not to delete my hotmail... but when I logged in, all of my e-mails where there and now I got 25mb... but there is nothing here telling me that my account is going to get 250mb... well... I will wait... :D... Thanks!