xisto Community
myke

Where Are The Members At Trap17 Community!

i just observe guys that online members at Xisto comunity are few now!

as the print screen there are 57 thousan plus members registered at the forum but a few members are only online! huhuhu

where are they? hmmm

and theres a 500 plus guest at the forum is that true? hmmm

Posted Image

Well, not everyone has their time to go on Xisto. As I don't have much to do, I am always active, like these members. Though you're right, it may need a bit more of activity and these 500 guests should really join.

Most of those guests are Google Bots, Yahoo Bots and MSN Bots. Xisto is very Search engine friendly.As for the regular members, there are typically time of the year when the members are busy elsewhere and take a break from the Xisto. Some members leave for a couple of years and then return. Don't worry, the Forum activity will rebound. The Search Bots send us new members on a regular basis.

It could also be the timezone differences around the world that prevent members from being online at around the same time. For example, at the time I am writing this post, there are only 2 members online at the moment. However, looking at the stats, there seems to a significant number of guests online at the moment, with 428 guests in the last 15 minutes.By the way, I am finding that there are not many new topics of discussion going on in the Xisto forum, so I have moved over to posting in the Xisto forum, where there seems to be a lot more activity going on.

its summer time :)

Yup, that's it in a nut shell. Every message board I have ever seen just nearly grinds to a hault in the summer months. Imagine that! People actually getting away from their computers and getting outside in the fresh air! I find it hard to get here enough myself to keep up hosting credits.

Most of those guests are Google Bots, Yahoo Bots and MSN Bots. Xisto is very Search engine friendly.
As for the regular members, there are typically time of the year when the members are busy elsewhere and take a break from the Xisto. Some members leave for a couple of years and then return.

Don't worry, the Forum activity will rebound. The Search Bots send us new members on a regular basis.

so you mean thats 500+ guest is only a bots, huhuhu somehow hope they join our community! :)

I second to Jl's post. There are plenty of members missing. Some of them were busy cause of college while some were busy cause of life/job and other reasons. I know many of them return after 2 years or more. Some do remain active for 6 month or so and they go on hibernation again. But i gotta say there were some interesting members at the start of Xisto. and i missed those cause they're no longer active on trap and their MSN/Yahoo email ID's are not active as well. Another reason for trapanians are inactive is newusers are making trivial topics, so that turns off regular members from posting. or they rarely post depending upon the content of the topic. So don't worry, it's busy life during june to october. People will participate more and more after august. Have a tab on trap at that time.

I think, the reason why the forum's members aren't online is 'cos they are on Holiday, they are not home, and they can not be online :) Also, i think most of the members, use this forum to get free domain, and when they do, they aren't active more :D

I think, the reason why the forum's members aren't online is 'cos they are on Holiday, they are not home, and they can not be online :) Also, i think most of the members, use this forum to get free domain, and when they do, they aren't active more :D

is that means there are few people now needing a freehost! huhuhu