xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kobra500

I'm Going To Tell You About The Dream I Had.

Right, this is one of those dreams you really do remember, not one you think of when you wake up, go to tell someone and realise you've forgotten, this has been firmly positioned in my long term memory due to the intracy of it as it managed to make no sense and yet make sense, but not only that, seemingly random jumps in the dream and it even had a plot, I just wish I'd finished it, I want to know how it ends.Right so I don't know if any of you are from the UK, but the BBC has been advertising heavily for there own show Torchwood special, "Children of Earth" or something along those lines, now I have seen 2 minites of the 2nd episode in which I saw jack talking about sacrafising kids for some reason to some aliens and taken them there on a coach/bus, substitute kids, for 17 year olds, and kids for my Friends and myself. So we get there and defeat the aliens (who I never saw) in an unspecified way. I'm not sure, we all twelve of use use the aliens teleporter to make it back. Then I arrive home to find my mum at the head of a secret organisation which me and my friends were part of, but would have known about. I got sent to russia to help my dad capture some Russian guy (don't ask) for whatever reason glenn was underground in a manmade tunnel under this guy. Its snow roof, I think he was listening in on him or something, the russian guy has Dogs and a nife, the dogs somehow hear/picked up the scent of me and my dad under the snow. so then the russian guy uses his hands and knife to cut into the tunnel, brief fight in which the russian guy gets a cut down his cheek from his own knife and I blind him in one eye with my finger (nice) I head home, my Dad also heads to his home, (my parents are seperated) and I go to my mums where she informs me that one of our no. never made it back from the teleporter. I tell her not to worry I'll sort it, but it was my weekend at my dads. I'm at my dads and we're are having a discussion about Russia, he thanked me for the help and when I asked him if he was worried about the danger, he said he didn't really care about that anymore. I then go to my room I have at his and sleep, I wake up (still in the dream) and I'm back at my mums but I'm myself, the same me but In the body of myself when I was in year 5 (I asked my Mum what year I was in) this was before whatever organisation existed. I go to school and see people who I don't know, I don't know if there really schoolchums from primary or wether my subconsious just made them up but also there was a few friends who I did go to primary school with and a couple who I wouldn't have met but for the dream apparently I had, at this time, I'm trying to avoid changing time, but then the Voice of the girl lossed in the teleporter keeps cropping up around me and I realised that I had to change something while I was here.... but then I really woke up.I must say, when I woke up I was upset, it was the most amazing dream I'd ever had, and I want to know how it ends but I know that only in sleep am I creative enough to discover it, and getting back into a dream is next to impossible, so like all dreams I'll never know how it ends. Lets just assume a happy ending. But anyway what do you think, it sounds made up but this is really what happened, though I'm not entirely sure about small bits, I might have invented some glue to make it work by accident, but there we go. I just wish I knew how it ended .... :(

Well that's some weird dream :angel: I don't know which ones you've watched too much, torchwood or cold war films :( JK, anyway, there's a way to continue your dream when you next time sleep, you just have to think about it before you fall asleep. That might not work, but I have continued my dreams, like a tv series, it didn't end up good tho, the last two were nightmares so I stopped doing it.

All of that in one go, eh?

I must say, when I woke up I was upset, it was the most amazing dream I'd ever had, and I want to know how it ends but I know that only in sleep am I creative enough to discover it, and getting back into a dream is next to impossible, so like all dreams I'll never know how it ends. Lets just assume a happy ending. But anyway what do you think, it sounds made up but this is really what happened, though I'm not entirely sure about small bits, I might have invented some glue to make it work by accident, but there we go. I just wish I knew how it ended .... :(

Concerning repetitive dreams, i've had dreams repeat on me before, sometimes months or years after having them, but i wouldn't say it came back because i was constantly thinking about the dream. But whenever they replay they're never 100% the same as the last one. It's like the old "script" was modified and the new "script" was put into "production." I can't say if i like the "original" better, but the remakes gave a different impression, mostly concerning their quality. The interesting part is that in the dream i somewhat knew that what i was experiencing was from a past dream, though in the dream that is not focused upon.

sounds like a messed up soap opera. be sure to tell us how your next dream turns out. tose reruns are gonna be wicked!

hi...............I am going to say you about my drem that i had scene it yesterday night,want to let you know that even i had scene dream in day also , ok left it ya were we , ya we were talking about dream yhat i had scene it in night it is marvelous. ok bie

Now THAT is what I call a one cool dream!!!I think it might have something to do with something that might have happened, or already happened when you were five that you didn't really take care of or something that didn't really work out the way you want it to be. If dreams are repetitive, or if you remember it clearly, it might be your subconscious trying to tell you a message, so any iconic symbols or anything that might mean a lot to you should be noted and if possible, translated. Dream dictionaries don't work because they are designed for the general public, not you. This means that they go with what society and people generally feel about an object or an item.For example, if society most of the time relates black cats as evil, danger, warning, negative thoughts, bad luck, and etc, the dream dictionary will put all that down as the meaning for a black cat appearance in your dreams. However, if the word or image mean something totally different to you, like my pet, cute, fluffy, poor thing, kitty, Max, and so forth, then you can see that the word or image "black cat" means something more positive to you, and you should then interpret the word or image as to how YOU feel and how you think of that word or image, not the dream dictionary's definition.But I'm just going off track, aren't I? I think the dream... well... It just feels like you have to change something there, but then you wake up! I always hate it when you wake up during the most important part and you never get to find out what it will turn out like (the dream) in the end and all that. But it seems like your subconscious (or you) are been nagged by something or someone that happened into your life in that period, and you can't change it, because well, it's the past, and you can't change the past, and you also wake up before you get to find out what it's about.I don't get the secret organization bit, and the mention of Little Green Men didn't really fit into the rest of the plot, with you going to Russia and all that and stuff, but then, that's what dreams do. If this is your first time having this dream, them wait and see if you have repetitive dreams of that. Most of the time it's just the same plot with minor variations. See where the dreams overlap. Is it the same Russian guy? Is he Russian, or is he Chinese now? Then it means that the nationality isn't bothering you.If there still the five year old scene near the end of the dream? Then maybe THAT is bothering you. See where your dreams overlaps if you happen to have repetitive dreams, and take note of that, and see if you can translate certain icons, words and images that somehow might not seem important (like an orange vase) but is deeply set into your mind.And yeah... sorry for the long post, but I get carried away when I talk about the subconscious and all that. ;)Nameless_