xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phenom69

Can Somebody Write Me Four Bars Suggestions, Anything?

I'm trying to write a song about the beauty of women, but don't have any lyrics or ideas. I prefer to go some where along the route of women being queens. Can somebody write me four bars that go good with "I'm a queen?"

you have no idea what music is about if you are asking someone to help you and write it for you....

I'm trying to write a song about the beauty of women, but don't have any lyrics or ideas. I prefer to go some where along the route of women being queens.

Can somebody write me four bars that go good with "I'm a queen?"

you have no idea what music is about if you are asking someone to help you and write it for you....

I've written plenty of songs before. I've been writing songs for other people all my life. It's what i do for a living. Now, however, I'm at a road block or have writer's block, probably because "this song" in particular is for me.

Thank u very much

I'm not that great at writing lyrics. Are you writing about the beauty of all women, or one woman in particular? Is it about you? (I don't know if you're a man or woman). From what perspective is it being told? A woman feeling beautiful? Physically or personality wise? A man to a woman? You weren't too specific about what the songs about or even what type of song it should be. Sorrowful? Cheerful? Encouraging? It could be like, "I'm a great beautiful person inside.." or it could be a rap song along the lines of "yo yo I'm the Queen, you'll see my face on a magazine, I get picked up in a limousine" lol you didn't really say what kind of general song style you're going for, not that I'd be much of a help anyway..

I got yaCan Somebody Write Me Four Bars Suggestions, Anything?

MALE VERSION

Perfection stepped in the second she walk through the door, dressed to kill she's a weapon in a dress size four, I'd give the world to show her she's worth so much more, style and a smile you could never ignore, go talk to her, I thought to myself what are you waiting for?, the thing is she's a queen with a king I'm sure... (that's appox. 4 bars could go on, but you get the drift)

FEMALE VERSION

I'm a queen like Charles mother re-encarnated, beauty stems from me, I could be roses replacement, I shall never wilt, the hand I've been dealt, is a tough one, but I have to play, can't fold like clothes now, there is no way, so every day I pray, I'm recognized for whats inside cuz I'm more then skin deep... (again appox. 4 bars)

I agree with Rob in regards to the fact enough info wasn't given, but hope this helps

-reply by Mike Mass