xisto Community
rejected

Make Yourself Admin On A Computer

How do you make yourself administrator on your computer when you are not an administrator?

How do you make yourself an administrator when, your bro has deleated the administrator acount and he is the only one with a administrator acount?

i have a much easier way of going about thisStart>Run>tyoe in cmd>type in "net user" and press enter>A list of users will come up>type in "net user (admin username) (new admin password)" and press enterThis will change Admin passwordAs far as i know this works on 2000, XP and Vista

I've heard about that I think, but does it really work? Also, I would never try the CMOS method because that destroys a lot of other settings on the computer, which is really bad. There are a lot of methods to change administrator privileges that are totally safe though, especially on older versions of Windows (I have yet to use Vista, so I don't know about that...). Best strategy is to not have to change it at all, but if you do I think the safe mode one is totally... um, ... safe. :lol:

there are many ways to make your self the admin of the computer i love DOS through it you can do anything.. 2 year before i got way to break the password of XP go to run type CMDyou will be in DOS (A blck screen) type there "net user" you will see the users account in the list now choose the user name who's password you wants to crack.. ok. now type the command.net users *uersname *passowrd *username (the username you want to crack.. like my slave) *password (password you wants to place) it's find that way to crack the password. it's my own invention :lol:

Personally, back when we all shared one computer, we all just logged onto my mom's windows account, it slows it down to have multiple accounts open, and it's a pain to log them off all the time, so we just didn't bother. Now I have my own computer, so yea, it's pretty nice. Actually, I first bought the family computer from my parents, since they were getting a new computer, and guess what... I DOWNLOADED A VIRUS! :lol: Well, anyway, I have a new computer now, and I've learned from my mistake, I always use my good ol' Siteadvisor Firefox extension to make sure the site I'm visiting is safe. :D Anyway, I guess this would work, not really necessary, as I don't think it's unreasonable of parents to disallow their kids permission to download a bunch of junk, but it works nonetheless, and there are people who could use it, so good tutorial. Maybe some screenshots of the process would be nice though. :P

yea or if you have a computer at a friends house who is admin you can download a program called ophcrack LIVECD and burn it to a cd using nero or other cd burning software. go into bios and boot from cd and it will find the admin, and other user accounts passwords. restart the computer and login as the admin. i actually did this at school and now i am the admin on the computer and all the computers in the school because the admin password is the same on all the computers!!!!!!!!!

A flaw...

Umm you know if your account isnt admin then you cant see it on safe mode. How can this be fixed?

content advisor

Replying to iGuest Replying to iGuestYou can be an administrator when your not , here's how you press f7, f5,. Depending on what type of computer you have . Press either of those keys at the "windows logon screen,until after a few seconds you will see a selection of chioces chose safe mode or safe mode with networking. You will then see administrators and a hidden administrator on that page.

You can set a password for it but I recomend not

-reply by cmd user