xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirhenry

Pay Per Impression Ads Pay Per impression Advertising

Does anybody know of any legit pay-per-impression advertising services? I want to make an online php game (similar to Xisto's "Army System") and I expect to get a largely disproportionate number of impressions compared to clicks.
The only ad service I currently use is Google Ads.

Thanks!

EDIT : For more information regarding PAY PER IMPRESSION ADS, PLEASE go to the following link,
Pay per impression Advertising

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ has banner ads which are pay per thousand impression. it pays a certain value, depending on ads served, for each 1000 raw impressions you get. raw means it does not have to be an unique ip/id for it to count, but i wouldnt suggest you refreshing continuosly, as well read the TOS

46960[/snapback]

it's worth a try. :D thanks.

btw, you missed an "i". http://www.yesadvertising.com/

it's worth a try. :D thanks.

btw, you missed an "i". http://www.yesadvertising.com/

46974[/snapback]

yes sorry. http://www.yesadvertising.com/

around how much does it give you?

46997[/snapback]

i belive each account is different and the rate varys but mine was like 0.23 or so for each 1000 impressions. so its not a good way to advertise if you have a small community. if you have a small, targetted site, i would go with CPC advertising rather than impressions. but if there is alot of pageviews, impression can make some good $

I use yesadvertising. Funny, i actually started using it from learning about it many months ago from this very page.Now im back to state my opinion of it.Its not too bad, im still using it now.However.Popups are getting blocked more and more these days by those popup blockers, very annoying blocking them.Yesadvertising has many rates, meaning impressions coming from different countries pay different amounts.Im pretty sure yesadvertising is paying for non unique impressions.Yes used to have banner, interstitual and another way to earn income aswell. Now they have ceased and only the popup ads remain. They could tell people this rather than just letting them run the other ads for a week before finding out that the revenue isnt cominng in from anything other than impressions for popups.In all yesadvertising is pretty good and im still using it after many months

CPM advertising

Pay Per Impression Ads

Hello,

I work for iMedia Blast, and online ad network and I can get you very good CPM rates. I think I might have the perfect demographic for you. We are currently running on IMVU.Com, myspace, facebook, bebo, etc...I can get you on all those channels, which meet your demo.

Please drop me a line when you get a chance and we can discuss. My email is danny imediablast.Com.

Thanks,

Danny

-reply by Danny

cpxinteractive.comThe CPX Interactive network serves impressions across more than 6,000 websites. While much of this monetizable inventory comes from CPX's extensive relationships with the largest exchanges in the industry, by far the largest numbers of CPX publishers have direct relationships with the network. These direct members gain the benefit of our personal expertise in identifying and serving the unique needs of a publisher's position and goals. CPX publisher team members are proactive in their search for the most valuable inventory on the Internet and they are experts in extracting maximum value for even the hardest-to-monetize inventory.Websites that drive significant revenue through the CPX Interactive network range from the most high profile sites to those "best-kept secrets" that quietly deliver the highest ROIs. Good luck

How Can I create Another Google adsense account?Pay Per Impression Ads

I was use adsense. Suddenlymy adsense accountwas blocked. After that I applyed for adsense many time. Bute every time my application wsa rejected by google athurity. How can I do a new google account? I was try that to change my payee name. Thats also faild.

-question by Fahim

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ has banner ads which are pay per thousand impression. it pays a certain value, depending on ads served, for each 1000 raw impressions you get. raw means it does not have to be an unique ip/id for it to count, but i wouldnt suggest you refreshing continuosly, as well read the TOS

Thanks for sharing the site with us. I had gone through the entire discussion and in your third post you mentioned that the payment is very little per 1000 impression (somewhere around 0.23 $). I think you are right to say that this type of advertising is good for those sites which gets a number of page views. But, if I ask about something which pays good for page views or clicks on ads, apart from google and adbrite, what will you name. I get around 10 pageviews a day and for a site of that size, what woud be more beneficial?

There are plenty of pay per impression based networks. But some have very strict criteria for letting publishers in. Like some publisher strictly wants 10k pageviews/day or 10k page views/month. And some can't accept the form registration if you fill it up from the gmail/yahoo/live.com email addresses. They want their publishers to have their own domain email address(perhaps to avoid low level publishers).Other than that, if publisher is found to create traffic by illegal means(bot,paid incentives) then such networks ban account immediately. So now coming back to topic, some of the impression based networks are :1. cpxinteractive- they denied my application cause traffic to my site is 7k, page views 6k. So obvious that i was about to get denied.2. yes advertising(not applied yet)3. tribal fusion4. Burst Media5. Value ClickThere are ofcourse some other reputed networks like advertising. com but never tried. Sticking to CPC till i catch traffic mark of 10k.