xisto Community
Ike_ve

Dear Trap17 Letters to your trap17, what did you do today

So this is like a letter to Xisto (all members) what did you do today, how was your day etc.Dear Xisto.Today i got up and had a very delicious breakfast, that really did the trick. After that i went out and had fun with my friends. I played basketball, went to the pool, had fun there too, met new friends, got home, had lunch and played on my computer. I can't wait to go out tonight, i hope it will be fun and as i expected.See you, Ike

Well, today my entire day i was on my Personal Computer :D And, also i went to Shop, to buy some Ice cream, 'cos it's realy hoooot here :D Also, i dive in my Personal Pool, little swim etc :) That how i spend this day :P

Nice topic, Although I think having a topic that users post about their everyday life is too much I still think it helps the users here learn more about each other. I use to go to another forum before and they had a new topic made each week similar to this one. The idea was to share with everyone what you did during that week, what you accomplished. This was really a great idea and I thought about starting one up here at Xisto. It makes getting to know each member much easier without having to ask and you get to brag about your accomplishments.Anyway here's what I did today. Woke up at 8am and had a quick shower then coffee. I went to catch the bus to university but it was almost 1 hour late. I went into my old software engineering class to talk to new students of the paper about my experiences from doing that paper. Had lunch after then went to my algebra class. Now I'm at the library trying to get a head start in my research and development project for my final year at university.

Today? I got up around 8 am, downloaded a set of files, adjusted some code to allow for sorting of the columns of a report for a client, went to town for coffee, had lunch, fixed another issue in the same files, and debugged and tested the code, then had a short nap. At Supper time, I went back into town to see the Royal Canadian Musical Ride perform. WOW! That was cool...Later, i will upload the files for that site and call it a day.In between all of that, I did two coats of finish on a Table Top I am building. If I can find the camera, I'll post some pictures of the Table later.

Today I got up at 6am so I could be at work by 7:30... As many of you know I work in tech support. I got to tell some customers that their technology is out of warranty and then get yelled/cussed at, so that's always fun. I worked a bit on our network server so that our network accounts work again. All in all it was a rather long day. I clocked out, sat in traffic for about an hour on the way home and promptly fell asleep. I just work up, it's around 10:00 pm now and I'm wide awake. As I write this I am lurking in 7 different IRC channels among them #linux and #php, trying to fall asleep so I can wake up for my call tomorrow...

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Got up at 9am, as im one of those "unemployed" people. Did grocery shopping, paid bills, came home, more shopping. Played an hour of NFS porsche unleashed. An hour of weight training and im know eating a meal. Will probably spend the rest of the day reading up on Dreamweaver/CSS/Ajax/PHP and get some time in as usual establishing my business.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Dear XistoToday, when i wake up in the morning, i was getting ready for school.. nothing special, same, old getting ready stuff.Then, when i was walking to the school i saw a helicopter flying VERY VERY CLOSE to the ground.At school, i met some new profesors, i met some new people, had fun etc...After that i came home, watched a movie, eated, and then went out.When i came home i ate something, play on my computer and went to bed.And now here i am :lol: