xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Some Thing About Michael Jackson

Dear friends I am a great fan of MJ. And a great admirer of Jacko. But I was never able to understand why he undergone more than 13 surgeries on his face. I really loved his earlier and the real look. post-73445-1246116617_thumb.jpgpost-73445-1246116627_thumb.jpgpost-73445-1246116637_thumb.jpgWhat I think it was not fair to play with nature in such a way. At last the conversion and the new looks were worst is'nt it. If such surgeries could make you more beautiful or handsome then it OK to a bit extend, but undergoing more than 13 surgeries means something which can be catergorised as being crazy about plastic surgeries is'nt dear friends. By the way it depends upon person to person how he or she treats himself or herself. But here I would like to know what do you people think about these surgeries. Do you really favour such deeds or are you an opposer of such behaviours. Please do place your comments. Each and every comments are most welcome. So thank you very much in advance dear friends.

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

I always thought he looked more normal before all his surgery and at the time of his death he was looking almost inhuman. I guess he must have had that mental problem where he was obsessed with either liking his appearance so much he wanted to perfect it or hating it so much he wanted to look completely different and unnatural. I'd be interested to know if he had great confidence in his original looks or if he felt low self esteem. I think it would bring comfort to a person to change their appearance because it's almost not you if it's all fake and surgically altered, almost like wearing a mask, even if it's a scary mask (and MJ's face was looking really weird at the end). Maybe MJ wasn't trying to look good, he just felt the need to "erase" his old look to cope with his low self esteem. To some people, I think it'd make them feel better to look very odd, as long as it's not looking like you (the face you grew up with).I don't know MJ though, but one things for sure, I think he developed some obsession and should have went for psychiatric help regarding his desire for surgery.

Michael lived a spectacular life. He never was defeated for the public scandals and all the envy that lives in Hollywood. He was one of the most greates human beings. He influented in the music, fashion and lifestyle not only in United States, in the entire world.

His scandals with the children abuse was a dirty process to damage his image but he could out like only him could: Giving the face in front the world and proving his inocence.

Michael lived a extraordinarial life that somes "conspirators" believe that he was an alien...Yeah an alien...

If you want to know most about it go to: http://forums.xisto.com/Michael-Jacksview=getnewpost

His finances were excentric he really didn´t care a lot the money. He donate millions dollars to the charity.

He was a good example to his family. Janet Jackson is a great artist and a big part of that is because Michael support her to growth in the music world.

His shows were spectaculars I want to think the best in the history. His moves never will die. Maybe the Jonh Travolta moves will die someday but Michael´s never. Maybe his death was his last act, he knew the world impact that his death will ocassionate.

He was the biggest singer in the history. He always will be the number one.

Rest In Peace, Michael.

You never will die in our hearts.

Regards.

He was a great musician, king of the pop. I really like his song because he mixes something like pop, hard rock and hip hop. He is a legend i can say and every body should know that. He will never be forgotten from the peoples and he's big fans. In my city today some peoples were gathering to send him away from this world.

I also like his music very much. He got great talent, not just the choreography and movements but his voice is memorable.Unfortunately, the surgeries he engaged into were one of his biggest mistakes.At all, I'll rank him one of the best entertainers of all time.

Yeah he was good, one of the most talented musicians that has ever lived. I think growing up with the media and the attention he had received must have influenced him into his peculiar ways later in his life.