xisto Community
TiGrE

Who Torrent Client You Are Using?

Mate i think you mean it takes for ever to load a page it's got the upload speed is high you need to yous something like utorrent and then you can change the upload limit to about 3 and it will download fast and you can yous Internet at the same time... If need help email me.

Mate i think you mean it takes for ever to load a page it's got the upload speed is high you need to yous something like utorrent and then you can change the upload limit to about 3 and it will download fast and you can yous Internet at the same time... If need help email me.

Not exactly, if you have a high upload speed that means no-one is seeding that torrent. Setting ur upload speed down to 3 or watever makes ur download speed go down to. My suggestion look for a better torrent source.

im using utorent too bec. its so simple and friendly at space in your computer,compare utorent to other torrent program they consume large space, im with utorent forever :)

I use uTorrent, and i'm realy satisfied it's realy good torrent client :DI thing there are many better clients, but for now, i'm going to use uTorrent, it's realy good, it's not realy hard to work :) In few words, it's realy cool:D

flashget is good for downloading at rapidshare!im using it right until now!and im using utorent for seeding/downloading copyrighted software :)this day torrent rules..

I use Vuze (formerly Azureus) and Transmission.

Transmission is probably the best client for Macs; it's very efficient so I can continue to use my other more memory intensive software while downloading.

The main advantage of Vuze, for my use, is as a media server so I can watch video files via PS3 (though it also supports XBox360 and iTunes). It will even transcode files into the correct format if necessary for the above, and for iPhone/iPod use, so I hardly ever have to use ffmpegx anymore to correct duff encodings.

What annoys me is how nowadays there are so many noobs out there leeching and giving as little back as possible, like they've read somewhere that limiting their upload speed will improve their download speed and think this is a universal panacea rather than a last resort. Dicks!

-reply by Nina