xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TiGrE

Messi Is More Popular Than C. Ronaldo

Posted Image

Even if Cristiano Ronaldo is the most expensive and the most payed football player in the world, Lionel Messi still is the most favorite football player on the earth.

According to investigation on group spanish experts from university of Navara in Pamplona, Ronaldo still remains the most expensive player, with worth of 82 million euros, which is 12 millions lower than the price that Real Madrid payed on Manchester United.

But, to Messi belongs the top on the table from the medium popularity and probably because of the win on Barcelona in the finals of Champions League and fact is that Messi reached goal on that match.

Both are class players that is at the top of their games. One of the reason why Ronaldo is much hated is due to his antics on and off the field. No fans of the beautiful game will like to see a player who is forever whining when a foul was not given or rolling on the floor clutching some part of the body when the slightest of touch is upon them. Guess, no one else beside Man Utd (and now Real Madrid) will adore him much.

Fair Enought :) Messi is playing better than Cristiano Ronaldo, 'cos he's soooo bad player, he's faiker, he's falling down alone, he's not a player, he's actor:@

Yeah you are right something. I don't really like C.Ronaldo. But he give goals and that is the most important thing in the football. The next football season he will play for Real Madrid, my favourite football team... For that I don't hate him anymore.

WHAT HAS MESSI GOT? NOTHING TO LOOK AT!Messi Is More Popular Than C. Ronaldo

All rubbish.Cr9 is much more better than that ugly duckling.Cr9 has everything , looks and sex appeal.What has that Messi got?????he is not pleasant to look at , he doesnt have the body or sex appeal whatsoever.People are so very jealous of the guy CR9.. I bet you if he had to ask one of your CR9 haters to go out you would be very willing, hey???? well messi is not the best soccer player in the world, or has ever been.

-reply by CARON