xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
purob

Hobby Electronics Electronics Project for hobbyist

From the year 2000 I started to work with various electronics projects like radio transmitters, audio amplifiers, sound processing kits, digital logic circuits, microprocessor based device, etc. But that time I had very poor knowledge about it. After I increased my knowledge it became a serious hobby to me. I like songs very much and like to sing. When I entered to voice conference at any chat, I tried to use a voice effect with my microphone to surprise my friends. I simply use an ECHO and Delay attaching device. Recently I build a single chip circuit for Echo & Delay. At the same times I am working with High watt long range FM transmitters and trying to get permission from our ?Tele Regularity Commission?. If people here are interested about this hobby or any other electronics project, I will add my projects here.

I find electronics projects very interesting, and have always wanted to learn about it and building things for a hobby, I even have a book about electronics projects, but to be honest I wouldn't even know start. I can splice wires together and thats about it. While I'd love to learn things, Sadly I think your projects of your skill level would be way over my head :(

Wel, here I added an Audio project for attaching Echo with microphone. If you can modify a mic mixer, you can easyly use this circuit with your microphone.This is a single Chip circuit and very easy. Here I used PT2399 IC.PT2399 is an echo audio processor IC utilizing CMOS Technology which is equipped with ADC and DAC, high sampling frequency and an internal memory of 44K Digital processing is used to generate the delay time, it also features an internal VCO circuit in the system clock, thereby, making the frequency easily adjustable. Very low distortion (THD<0.5%) and very low noise (No<-90dBV).post-83151-1244887820_thumb.jpgIn this circuit you have to use reguleted 5 volt. The analog ground and digital ground may be common. So you can short pin 3 and 4.

Hi!Where do you find the components to build your circuit? I've tried looking around, but all I could find were huge capacitors, electric motors requiring at least 25V electrical supplies, variable resistors (the kind used in labs), and thick electrical cables (the kind used to wire light bulbs at home) :-(Although hooking up my invention to a 220V socket would be cool, I doubt the neighbours would be very happy about the result so I guess I'll just stick to what I do best - software.Regards,Nitin Reddy

digital logic circuitsHobby Electronics

if we want to construct or design one deviceĀ  that should test whether theĀ  given sand is wet or dry using digital electronics ,what sensing element should be used otherwise what can be used to sense the sand whether the given sand is wet or dry,and also mention some of the device that is used in designing this device.

-question by d.Muthu

Smallest BIG problem!!Hobby Electronics

Hello,

I work with electronics as a hobby from my childhood. My father bought me my first soldering iron in class 7 and now I am 25 and I still work with electronics. I want you to show me a circuit in which I can use a microcontroller to control the valves of my tank wirelessly. So that I can prevent overflowing of the tank using an ir remote control. Please specify all motor types, specifications, spare parts, encasings, mountings etc. In detail...

-Thanks in advance

-question by Dipayan Paul