xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Ufo Is This Real? Are you a believer or a sceptic?

Since I was a child, I got fascinated with the UFO?s (Unknown Flying Object).

The existance of life in other planets is fascinating... But is it true? I don?t really know...

I only can tell you that an night I was with my friends in the garden and we watched an unusual object in the sky when I was 11...But the authorities of my country said that was the Space Shuttle Discovery while was returning from a mission...

My dad told me that a night while he was at a party, he got out to piss in the garden and he saw inside the bushes to a green small man with audiophones. Of course he got scared a lot and ran away from there.

I believe in my father althought....

There are sceptics...

The sceptics say that the UFO phenomenon is only a marketing strategy to sell magazines, DVD?s, etc...

Like you think, I?m a newbie on these things...

I don?t know what I have to believe...

But based in my intuition... I prefer to be a believer about the UFO phenomenon...

I'd bet there is life somewhere. But there is really no way to know. We can only know if a UFO is examined more closely, and that hasn't happened yet.

Technically there's maybe a small possibility a UFO "may" be able to built, i don't know if i should even mention this.... A friend of mine was telling me about scalar waves, a "supposed" theoretical form of physics/energy. He told me the potential to make weapons and such, if this form of energy was indeed real and was utilized. Apparently, LOL, he actually knows a couple of military personnel which happens to work in a local Australian RAAF defense base and was questioning one in particular about it. Apparently the guy clamped up when asked about the subject. I said to my friend that I'm always a bit skeptical about these things, which he admitted to being also. He also explained his own hesitancy probing too deep into this subject as he has read stories of unexplained disappearances in Russia, etc and warned me that looking into it might be a bad idea, which i thought was amusing. So I had a little look on the net and found that a retired U.S Lt Col Tom Bearden is huge advocate for "hypothetical" Scalar Wave theory. UFO propulsion, death stars and wireless transfer of energy, came up. But I was particularly interested in a series of youTube video's showing an interview with Tom Bearden. He obviously displayed some intelligent insights/knowledge in the world of physics, but half his time was spent arguing how the higher ranking scientific officers in the military, hadn't had the initiative to provide him with funding so he could test his theories. This left me thinking, if something like this had even a small chance of being possible perhaps the U.S military has already spent a generous portion of funding towards it, but never saw any tangible evidence. Is he a bit of a crazy, probably but i cant say for sure. To be honest i lost interest about the subject after the first 2 hours. As to the whole life on another planet thing, there very could well be but probably on the opposite side of our ever expanding universe.Beware looking into the scalar thing, in case some of the stories my friend were telling me aren't "total" lies. I wouldn't want anyone disappearing on the account of me sharing this (seriously).

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Well i believe in them differently. UFO do exist, since its a way to identify an unknown flying object without long winded explanation of that particular object. In general UFO dont need to be linked to extraterrestrial life forms out there. The commercials, the hype of ufo activity and our years of "wrong" exposure lead all these brainwashes that UFO is alien.I strongly believe in life form beyond our solar system but i dont believe in them having big oval eyes with green skin. For my years of chasing UFO news, i can only say, 12 / 50 news i came through is genuine. Lets say this, IF they want to study our planet, why show up and create attention in our media?

Well i believe in them differently. UFO do exist, since its a way to identify an unknown flying object without long winded explanation of that particular object. In general UFO dont need to be linked to extraterrestrial life forms out there. The commercials, the hype of ufo activity and our years of "wrong" exposure lead all these brainwashes that UFO is alien.
I strongly believe in life form beyond our solar system but i dont believe in them having big oval eyes with green skin. For my years of chasing UFO news, i can only say, 12 / 50 news i came through is genuine. Lets say this, IF they want to study our planet, why show up and create attention in our media?

Maybe they're trying to contact us?

You do make a great point, but these thoughts that UFOs are alien vessels is just an idea of how to explain them. Truly, that explanation is invalid because it is entirely unsupported by evidence. But it's interesting to think about.

I don't believe there are UFOs, at least not anything around here. The reason I say this is think of it this way, what if the Universe was soo small, that it could be just a small atom on a "person's" finger. What would that make us? Nothing more than small small small bacteria. If we are small small small bacteria, what does that make our bacteria we have here? (Trust me keep following I have a reason behind this all). So lets say our planet is what we would call an atom, now we all know how big the universe actual is in comparison to what we are, I mean to get out of our galaxy is just impossible right now with our technology. Do you really expect that another "Alien" species has the technology? Sure they may be more advanced, but there are trillions and trillions of galaxies out there, we haven't even gotten out of our own, we all know that the chances of other life forms, is really good, just not in our galaxy, if theres 1 trillion galaxies (which there is more), and each galaxy has an avg of 9 planets, that means theres 9 trillion planets, at least, out there, thats really good odds of life forms. Now back to my other thing, what if we were that small, if we were really that small, and we were bacteria, that means there is probably other types of bacteria that we will eventually come in contact with. I'm just saying UFOs = No, however if I live for another 5,000 years, and we are still around, and somebody came up to me and told me about a alien invasion, I wouldn't be surprised. Right now though, I would doubt it, we don't even have technology to visit another galaxy, so until we do, I don't think much will happen.

I don't believe there are UFOs, at least not anything around here. The reason I say this is think of it this way, what if the Universe was soo small, that it could be just a small atom on a "person's" finger. What would that make us? Nothing more than small small small bacteria. If we are small small small bacteria, what does that make our bacteria we have here? (Trust me keep following I have a reason behind this all). So lets say our planet is what we would call an atom, now we all know how big the universe actual is in comparison to what we are, I mean to get out of our galaxy is just impossible right now with our technology. Do you really expect that another "Alien" species has the technology? Sure they may be more advanced, but there are trillions and trillions of galaxies out there, we haven't even gotten out of our own, we all know that the chances of other life forms, is really good, just not in our galaxy, if theres 1 trillion galaxies (which there is more), and each galaxy has an avg of 9 planets, that means theres 9 trillion planets, at least, out there, thats really good odds of life forms.
Now back to my other thing, what if we were that small, if we were really that small, and we were bacteria, that means there is probably other types of bacteria that we will eventually come in contact with. I'm just saying UFOs = No, however if I live for another 5,000 years, and we are still around, and somebody came up to me and told me about a alien invasion, I wouldn't be surprised. Right now though, I would doubt it, we don't even have technology to visit another galaxy, so until we do, I don't think much will happen.

UFOs do exists, because UFO means "unidentified flying object".

I think that they may be 4 dimensional creatures poking their "fingers" into our universe.

I believe that aliens and UFOs are for real. Thou I have yet to experience one myself, and like I have said in some posts before, I don't buy that thoughts that in the vast universe, Earth is the place with life.

I don't believed that there are some most advanced creatures living outside the earth abducting human and make them as a lab rat, but I have no doubt that there is a living all around the universe...

I think that there has to be something going on. Seriously, look at the way things are...

Whenever a crash of a UFO is reported, the military is there within 20 minutes to haul the object away to a base and its never heard about again.

What are they hiding?

[link to http://www.foxnews.com/]

Russian Scientist: UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Millions of downed trees ringed the Tunguska site for years after the 1908 explosion.

Did a UFO deliberately crash into a meteor to save Earth 100 years ago? That's what one Russian scientist is claiming.

Dr. Yuri Labvin, president of the Tunguska Spatial Phenomenon Foundation, insists that an alien spacecraft sacrificed itself to prevent a gigantic meteor from slamming into the planet above Siberia on June 30, 1908.

The result was was the Tunguska event, a massive blast estimated at 15 megatons that downed 80 million trees over nearly 100 square miles. Eyewitnesses reported a bright light and a huge shock wave, but the area was so sparsely populated no one was killed.

Most scientists think the blast was caused by a meteorite exploding several miles above the surface. But Labvin thinks quartz slabs with strange markings found at the site are remnants of an alien control panel, which fell to the ground after the UFO slammed into the giant rock.

"We don't have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals," Labvin told the Macedonian International News Agency. "We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere, except in space."

I think they (UFOs) are looking out for us, the military/government needs to let us know the truth. demand it!

Since I was a child, I got fascinated with the UFO?s (Unknown Flying Object).

The existance of life in other planets is fascinating... But is it true? I don?t really know...

I only can tell you that an night I was with my friends in the garden and we watched an unusual object in the sky when I was 11...But the authorities of my country said that was the Space Shuttle Discovery while was returning from a mission...

My dad told me that a night while he was at a party, he got out to piss in the garden and he saw inside the bushes to a green small man with audiophones. Of course he got scared a lot and ran away from there.

I believe in my father althought....

There are sceptics...

The sceptics say that the UFO phenomenon is only a marketing strategy to sell magazines, DVD?s, etc...

Like you think, I?m a newbie on these things...

I don?t know what I have to believe...

But based in my intuition... I prefer to be a believer about the UFO phenomenon...

Ya friend I also think there is aliens because this universe is so vast and I think that there are many solar system like our. In this whole universe, I think there are many life as ours. Some may be advanced than we and some may be not advance than we. Some of the advanced life of this universe can ride unique transport system like UFO(Unknown Flying Object).

They may come to our earth and I think they are searching the information of Earth. We don't know that they are dangerous or not. Many scientists are searching about it but they haven't find about that yet.

I think they come to us with invisible means of transport. My grand father told me that they come to us by wearing invisible dress that means they wear clothes of special color which are invisible to our eyes.

So we can't found or knew about it.

Many people are very much interested to it. In my class room, My classmates makes many noise while teaching but they keep quite ones when the teacher talk about aliens. It means many people are waiting for the scientists. When they will discover that there is aliens.

I believe in aliens whatever people say about it.

I don't believed that there are some most advanced creatures living outside the earth abducting human and make them as a lab rat, but I have no doubt that there is a living all around the universe...

I guess the part of abducting human and making them a lab rat is part of the Hollywood make-believe world. I would think human is more likely to do this deed than the aliens.

I love that joke from QI or something... Which is basically: "If the UFO is identified and then it lands, it's nothing but an object.". There's lot's of UFO's throughout the year. They leave on yet another NASA venture to try and get to a new limit. If they actually made something with the power to get to another galaxy, I fear it'd blow a big whole through the earth or something :XD:I just believe that humans would find other life first. Not because we're more intelligent. But I believe that if there was some lifeform intellegant enough to make some way to get to another galaxy and explore billions of different planets until they find life, they'd be intelligant enough to know not to do it! I really agree with nature on alot of things. I'm not that obsessed with it, but... I think we can only get so far out of the planet for a reason, maybe?Anyway. I think if a UFO did really arrive it'd get shot down in a matter of minutes xD and if it wasn't seen by the army or something, then it'd not be seen by some randomer on youtube :lol: I do, however partially believe in the 1 in a million chance of another planet with life on it. Maybe if we saw it, we'd explode :)

UFOs spotted in Cambridgeshire

A number of people claim to have seen UFOs in Cambridgeshire after dazzling orange lights flashed across the night sky.

"But then I noticed a big long string of lights coming from the direction of Brampton and heading over the Stukeley Meadows direction. This was about 11.30pm and I got a couple of blurred shots. I'm pretty sure these weren't aircraft.

"There was no noise, no navigation lights and their heading and height was relatively constant until they disappeared out of sight."

The former solider said he did not think they were flares or weather balloons, the standard explanation for unusual objects in the sky

Posted Image

UFOs-spotted-in-Cambridgeshire

Any of you guys from the UK get to witness this?!!

I totally wish I was there for this massive sighting!