xisto Community
Ash-Bash

Xisto "good" Support?

Hello members of Xisto,

I have now been a member for a while with a hosting account on Xisto along with a domain also.

Many of you members and staff say the have "Fast" And "Good understanding support members" Well if it is so fast why have I have I had too wait 3-4 days for them to reply with a simple answer and this has not only happened once.

All if they are "Good Understanding" Support staff why do I have to explain the same thing 3 times...

Please reply with what you think about them only if you have made tickets before to them.

Thanks,

I feel this needs improving and they need more staff from different time zones for it to be fast.

- Ash.

PS for the staff reading this the following members below have a type of staff text as there member title when they are in the members group.

Here they are.

darkmeca

NilsC

I am sure there are many more but there are two :lol:

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

I have generally found responses to my tickets to be quick and resolved first time. I'm in the UK and it generally takes 24 hours for me to get a ticket resolved, depending on when I submit it. I think most of the support staff are in India, so there are time zone issues, and a very large pile of tickets to get through I should imagine.I have also never had to explain things multiple times. I think once I had to provide some more information to solve a problem, but that's not really explaining something again. The responses also tend to be polite and accurate.

Hello members of Xisto,

I have now been a member for a while with a hosting account on Xisto along with a domain also.

Many of you members and staff say the have "Fast" And "Good understanding support members" Well if it is so fast why have I have I had too wait 3-4 days for them to reply with a simple answer and this has not only happened once.

All if they are "Good Understanding" Support staff why do I have to explain the same thing 3 times...

Please reply with what you think about them only if you have made tickets before to them.

Thanks,

I feel this needs improving and they need more staff from different time zones for it to be fast.

- Ash.

PS for the staff reading this the following members below have a type of staff text as there member title when they are in the members group.

Here they are.

darkmeca

NilsC

I am sure there are many more but there are two :lol:

Hi Ash-Bash,

I have created several tickets (5, I think) since I signed up around May 6th and their responses so far have been very fast and effective. They also understand what I ask immediately, which is not always the case with other hosts that I have used or tested.

That is my experience so far. I will let you know if things change, but right now I am impressed.

Well I am not they treat me like nothing when I make tickets to them. I am also in the UK and on the Paid hosting plan not free PAID... O.o

I am [...] on the Paid hosting plan not free PAID... O.o

That implies Xisto - Web Hosting, not Xisto. If Xisto - Web Hosting, then you have posted in the wrong section and gave the impression that it was Xisto's support team. If you have been using Xisto - Support for Xisto - Web Hosting related queries, that would explain why it took longer than usual to respond.

I am sure that there is just some misunderstanding... Maybe you forgot to add some details or something (Don't bash me if you did.. It's just a thought). I sent in a ticket a few days ago when I had joined, they replied to my ticket in 3 hours which I consider excellent. Why not send an email to their Head mentioning the support technician who keeps asking you the same details over and over. Did you make a topic about the problem you were facing? that should help especially since you are a paid member. I have seen many topics where members have mentioned their ticket ids along with their problems & they have usually been solved immediately. So my suggestion? Send an email to the Head of support, make a topic about the problem mentioning the staff member who is annoying you AND the ticket ids.

The main idea is to be as clear and specific as possible and put an appropriate priority. I always get a response that is helpful within 12-18hrs for all my support tickets and questions, even if the question was something small. The help/support system is the best I have seen so I strongly disagree at your idea that it needs to be improved. If I rate it on a scale of 1-10 it would be 10. :lol:

Well for me response had been quick often less than 24hours.. well they are helpful... but for my problem now.. they closed the ticket and told me to let them now if i want to add domains but i said i want to manually add it, they must be too lazy to explain right now, but still they are helpful and i give them 9 out of 10 in terms of support. Dont expect you are going to get great support with huge hosting companies either there are horror stories out there in the net which is why im sticking with a clean one, xisto hosting.. :lol:I just really hope this gets resolved though.

My experience with the xisto is good. Sometimes it takes some time to get support for the query. But yes, response is always excellent and most of the time solves problem. My website gets into trouble during weekend (*i've no idea how it get screwed up) and even on weekends opaque or some other support person do solve it. Last time when i had problem with my cpanel (it was saturday if i remember correctly) opaque replied to ticket and i started working with cpanel again.I'm satisfied with the support. Let's just hope it gets faster. Though i wish chat option should be resurrected now. It was fast than those support ticket. Let's see if comes back soon.

Well I am now still using the same ticket and now they have not replied for 6 days! This is really annoying me now and making me think of leaving them if they carry on like this. I can understand if it was free hosting however this is not and they are taking the piss.