xisto Community
arjupun

Love Or Money? Your choice

Many people of this world like money. They always think about money. They don't believe in love.But I want to know that What the user of Xisto.com choose money or love?

I always thought that education was most important and that the intelligence and knowledge that one have he is paramount important in his life. I also thought that if you are intelligent and you have the proper know-how you can achieve most and almost everything in your life. I was proved wrong. Not once but many times.During my college days I came across many opportunities that could have easily been converted into some or the other material gains. Some of them were so trivial at times and I thought we should never think about these lines. They are illegal and unlawful. During my studies and my exams I have done fairly well, but one thing is always come to my mind that no matter how hard you try you need some luck. And that part of luck some of my fellow mates achieved by unfair means. I do not want to say that the it is wrong on their part, but it was apparently not possible for them because they would not study or they do not have the caliber to do so. Many achieved more marks than me. and not to mention my boyfriend dumped me just because he wasn't very keen to be with me because of my very normal lifestyle. I'll never demanded anything from him as gives a something, but he would bring something or the other most of the time and I always had to refuse. It was not that I never loved him or I do not love him now, but he seems to be more materialistic and soon found someone whom he can be with, spending money, flaunting it. He even said that he is going to get a bike just for me, so that we can go around, and spend more time is in the parks and other places. I never wanted them any.To me it always mattered that you have love in your heart and he can always spend whenever we need. During those special occasions when we need to express our feelings for love through some gifts. money is something which you can earn any time and then there is no problem for that because if you have the intelligence and caliber for that you can always earn your money. it's important that you have love. It's also important that you love is not being overtaken by materialistic world. How many of times and realised and felt that you have money but you're all alone. You do not have someone to talk to about your heart. You cannot open your heart out to anybody and everybody and so you need someone whom you can trust and someone who you love. So to me between the choice of love or money I always think it's the love that you need. money can always be earned, but love is very hard to find. And if you have to get love you must always treasure it more than your money because once love lost cannot be achieved back. Because with love your trust and faith all will be gone, but with money nothing goes you can always earn it back.Nonetheless money is always important and in today's world you must have minimum of it so as to leave a standard life. You cannot claim that you are broke and you love someone, because that would mean you love but do not have the means to sustain your love. Money is always needed and it is essential. but love once lost is very very difficult to regain. Everyone of us are in the race for money and many of us achieve a lot of it but at the end of the day we are all alone because we did not have enough time for our loved one and we just forgot to love.

This too subjects are the most important things to mention for a better and happy life. I would certainly love to have and receive much love and earn money to be able to keep this love in stable conditions. While money alone cannot bring happiness to me.

Hmmm.... I would take love, love from the special one, love from the family, love from friends, they are worth much more than money. But, no, dont make me penniless with all the love in the world. Arghhh.... can I have both love and money???

Many people of this World is running for money. They do all works for money. They forget relation in front of money.They kill, fought and die for money. They don't care their life and family for money. In this world now we can say that money is the life of this world and we can also say that money is love, friendship and relatives now a days. Many people love money and kill people. In this world, there is love and caring in the time when there is no money but after the formation of money there is everything that is money. Now, in this world if they got chance to get money than they left their love.This means every one of this world is fan of money and they don't care love in front of love.So, I think these people of Xisto also the fan of money and they only think for money......

I assume love is much more important than money because without it, it just seems like there's a void that just can't be filled by money or possessions. I think it's sad that many people choose money over love, because love is a precious thing. I'm a teenager, so I probably don't really understand what love is, so I may be wrong.

Edited by jaychant (see edit history)

Look...The common people think that love is better than money...and in certain thing they are right...But is a lie that a people who don?t have money. don?t have a job, don?t have neither a house; can be loved by other person.The shame and the love are not compatible.So the money is also necessary.

I also think love is a more important priority for an individual. I believe many people operate under the illusion that acquiring money is extremely important to maintain/secure interest in relationships and to be looked at favorably by family. I just think money is a bit over emphasized to the point where it can just as easily ruin peoples lives, as well as enhance it.

i think it goes without saying that love would take precedence. if for no other reason than the knowledge that it holds one thing over money... the ability to change the world. without sounding too "hippie", love parallels compassion. of course money can make a big difference in terms of aiding an impoverished nation... however, without love and compassion, such actions would not take place to begin with. money in and of itself means nothing in terms of cultural/social progression when not coupled with some sense of love/compassion.love can also exist without the need for financial gain. certainly money can make certain situations within the realm of love, easier... but it is not required for love itself to exist. i look at it this way, one would be significantly more fulfilled with a little love in their life. the same can likely not be said for just a little money.in any case, the bottom line is that i would choose love. i've never worried much about money, always trusting that i'm entirely capable of finding my way to it. love is a little more difficult, but certainly worth the pursuit.

Love definatly, I mean if I didn't have family I wouldn't have anything, my family got me my job, got me on my feet, and for that I am thankful forever to them, they made me who I am right now, and will be every day for the rest of my life, they showed me right from wrong, and I think it just shows that love will conquer all, and that isn't just to be cheesy, it is 100% true, and I believe it. I can gain the most money I could ever need, and I don't feel the satisfaction I would without my daughter smiling at me in the morning when I wake up, or my wife at my side whenever I need a little help, it might not even be that big of thing, maybe I just want to chill down with a bottle of water, and she would be willing to go grab me one, and I would be willing to do the same for her, money can't buy you that sort of bond.

I believe that my choice would be love.Love can bring you farther than money can. Love is REAL, money is just a piece of paper that tells you that it is legal tender and pays for any debt. Sure, money is good to have, it gives you power. But without love, you will not live a happy and better life. Without someone to be there for you, whether it is in adulthood or when you retire, someone is there, loving and caring for you, watching you, admiring you every step. Together, with friendship and love combined, can someone achieve far more that than money can take you.Money is only a piece of paper. It gives you all the FAKE things in life. A mansion is fake. A golden gate is fake. Love is REAL. There are 2 Reals' in life.There is:Real andrealThe first Real, the "R" is capitalized. That tells you that it is important. And it is. Real is what universally known is Real. A plant is Real. Life is Real. Love is Real. Family is Real. Food is Real. Okay, so you get the point.The second real, the "R" is lowercase. It tells you that it is the smaller real. A toaster is real. Money is real. A golden bridge is real. A computer is real.Which Real is more important to you?