xisto Community
syaorankung

Hello Everyone!

Hello, my name is Jiew. But you can call me Jeff.i'm Thai. So i'm very excited to posting here.I have to says sorry about my English. I'm kinda weak. hee hee.By the way, nice to meet you everyone. :lol:

Weak english? Hardly! You've a decent grasp of grammar from what I can see - better than a fair percentage of American-English natives, I'd say :lol:

Welcome to the Trap, Syaoran/Jiew/Jeff!

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to prod you to tell us a bit more about yourself. What are your main interests & reasons for joining the Trap?

Personally, I'm here to build an online portfolio, resume and eventually build my own business. I am a single mother of a darling 2 year old, I know HTML/CSS, and I am an artist & writer with an adoration for Linux!

Anyhow, here are some links to get you well on your own way!

Looking forward to seeing you around! Take care!

thank you for your post, that's so cheering me up. :XD:well, I'm just a college boy. studying about computer science. (but it doesn't mean that I'm good in computer. hee hee)i build website with my friend, about Harry Potter. i'm looking about system and my friend looking about management.i know html, a little php&mysql. oh, i forget to tell you that i'm a singer in chorus.and i love to write a fantasy novel. ha ha.thank you again for you post. thank you!p.s. Syaorankung is my pen name Jiew is my Thai nickname and Jeff is my international nickname. :) you can call me any name that you like :lol:

Welcome Syaorakung to Trapland, hopefully you will enjoy your stay here and build your website :lol: . Don't worry about your English for there are many members who will help you when you get stuck. Where do you sing? And I would like to know what Syaorakung & Jiew means because both are interesting names :XD:And yes, if you do not understand the meaning of a particular word simply double click on the word and you'll get the meaning. I am sure that would help you

Hi!

The best time for you to take up open-source projects and invest some time in learning design patterns and libraries is when you are in college. When you start work, you basically have to do whatever your employer tells you to do.

BTW, if you need any help with your website, do let me know - who knows, we just might be able to put together a popular open-source project as a result!

Hey, perhaps you can upload some of your songs. I don't speak/understand Thai, but I'll bet it would be fun. Try and listen to Dhira sometime, they're a Spanish rock band and they're into fusion music - they've got a couple of Sanskrit numbers to their credit too!

-Nitin

thank you for your post, that's so cheering me up. :XD:
well, I'm just a college boy. studying about computer science. (but it doesn't mean that I'm good in computer. hee hee)

i build website with my friend, about Harry Potter. i'm looking about system and my friend looking about management.

i know html, a little php&mysql.

oh, i forget to tell you that i'm a singer in chorus.

and i love to write a fantasy novel. ha ha.

thank you again for you post. thank you!

p.s. Syaorankung is my pen name
Jiew is my Thai nickname
and Jeff is my international nickname. :)
you can call me any name that you like :lol:

Hello, Tenshi & Nitin. Nice to meet you.from your question, i'm a singer in college's chorus club. SO TIRED!!!today i'm standing and singing 4 Hr with NO RESTING!!!! conductor is so cruel. ha! ha!----------And your question about the meaning of my name,Jiew is Thai language, meaning something that very tiny! Because when i was born, my body is so small!!! my weight in that time is 1660 grams (about 3.65 pound)and Syaorankung is a name from character in cartoon (Cardcaptor Sakura) it's Chinese name.----------Thank you to all of the suggestion. i'll try to do it.Thank you so much, EveryoneP.S. -Tenshi, is your name a Japanese?-Nitin, i'll upload the song for you in someday. :lol:

Hi Jiew!

Good to hear from you.

I wish I could've spent my college days singing. If I had things my way, I'd probably finish college, start an insanely cool rock band and go on a world tour.

BTW, I found the link to the Dhira website at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . You can listen to a couple of their tracks online. Listen to 'Una Familia' (Spanish) and 'Nisrinha' (Sanskrit)

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Hello, Tenshi & Nitin. Nice to meet you.
from your question, i'm a singer in college's chorus club.

SO TIRED!!!

today i'm standing and singing 4 Hr with NO RESTING!!!!

conductor is so cruel. ha! ha!

----------

And your question about the meaning of my name,

Jiew is Thai language, meaning something that very tiny!

Because when i was born, my body is so small!!! my weight in that time is 1660 grams (about 3.65 pound)

and Syaorankung is a name from character in cartoon (Cardcaptor Sakura) it's Chinese name.

----------

Thank you to all of the suggestion. i'll try to do it.

Thank you so much, Everyone

P.S.
-Tenshi, is your name a Japanese?
-Nitin, i'll upload the song for you in someday. :lol:

Hello there Jeff! And welcome to the Xisto forums. Have fun and i hope you make more friends here :lol:
I recommend that you read the Xisto readme for rules, questions etc.
Hope to see you more in the discussions

Hello, Tenshi & Nitin. Nice to meet you.
from your question, i'm a singer in college's chorus club.

SO TIRED!!!

today i'm standing and singing 4 Hr with NO RESTING!!!!

conductor is so cruel. ha! ha!

----------

And your question about the meaning of my name,

Jiew is Thai language, meaning something that very tiny!

Because when i was born, my body is so small!!! my weight in that time is 1660 grams (about 3.65 pound)

and Syaorankung is a name from character in cartoon (Cardcaptor Sakura) it's Chinese name.

----------

Thank you to all of the suggestion. i'll try to do it.

Thank you so much, Everyone

P.S.
-Tenshi, is your name a Japanese?

I am not Japanese but my friends decided to call me Tenshi which is angel in Japanese. Singer in a chorus club sounds fun but I am sure your conductor is making you practice a lot so that you can be better singers BUT FOUR HOURS :XD: I love the name Jiew because I feel it suits me, I am really short so if I dared to leak this name to even a single friend, they'd never stop teasing me with it... :lol: Happy to know that you are a fellow anime/manga fan too.

I hope you are enjoying posting at the forums :)

Hello, my name is Jiew. But you can call me Jeff.

i'm Thai. So i'm very excited to posting here.

I have to says sorry about my English. I'm kinda weak. hee hee.

By the way, nice to meet you everyone. :)

Welcome syaorankung / Jiew / Jeff :lol: to Xisto. Nice to hear we have people of this forum from such a country as Thailand. Its ok about your english I am sure you will be able to find a good online translator if you have any problems or some of us will be able to help :XD:.

Below I have provided Important links you must read to not get banned or warned & Also to fit in with the community! + The Xisto Story on how this website and company all began! Which I found very interesting!

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).