xisto Community
Len

Dot Tk Now Giving Bannerless Domains

.tk is almost as bad as .co.nr. The only thing that makes .tk better is it is a top level domain. It doesn't have DNS, but it's still top level.

What's a top level domain??

Dot TK is very simple service.How it works.

1.You write your address

2.You write how you want to be your new address and fill the code verification

3.The script makes new subdomain called your name.tk and the source of tk is just one frame which is full screen and the url=your name

Isn't that simple?There are no ads but cookies are disabled,so forums,login scripts etc. aren't enabled with the .tk subdomain

Remember,.tk is not domain it's subdomain.Why?Because the website is not www.your name.blabla its www.your name.tk.If you don't understand the difference between domain and subdomain: Subdomain is your name,dot,their name Domain is your name,dot,some word

Dear in free domains I have used co.cc and satified with their services. I have also used .tk but dont like the concept of 90 hits in a month and if its not accomplished then the domain name will be terminated and can not be used. So here I like co.cc.