xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaks786

How To Get Co.cc Free For More Than 1 Year

Notice from serverph:
TOPIC reported as an exploit to a bug on a commercial system, and may be construed as illegal. POST removed and LOCKED.

This was confirmed working on the 9th May 2009.

I take no responsibility for any domains lost. Use this at your own risk.

Thank You

Notice from serverph:
TOPIC reported as an exploit to a bug on a commercial system, and may be construed as illegal. POST removed and LOCKED.

you can also get uni.cc which is free forever..co.cc is free for a year only id rather go with .info right now its just a $1 at godaddy for a year, atleast you own it 100%..

Nice however if you keep posting on here you will be able to afford a real .com, .net .co.uk ect... domain, All you have to do is post! I have been doing it and its well worth it and a lot better than free domains!

Do they make you buy it after a year? Because I know some of the 'good' co.cc domains such as google.co.cc you have to pay for and are very expensive. Ash is right, and I would never use a co.cc domain, because they can legally take your domain forever, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I totally agree. It is better not to trust the free domains...the site can always take off your domain and you may not be able to do anything about it - although they don't do this normally this is just a scary possibility.Still, the above trick was very clever. But as you said, they may cover it up very soon.Here we are getting a very good opportunity to get free domains and also free hosting with just doing a small activity now and then so why look for other sources when you are getting the real deal over here! As you are getting near and near to the required amount to buy a domain here it gets very exciting and after you finally get it you feel its worth the effort. after this who needs co.cc :(

By the way, they offer free domanis here *-*?

Please read the following to clear your doubts....if you be active in the forums you will be able to buy a domain along with hosting. :(

Readme!