xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
buherath

How To Make A Real Crispy Egg! Try iT

am i the only one who thinks it's hard to get oil to boil? haha just funny if someone is actually waiting for oil to boil. all you really need to do is wait for it to get to 400-500 degrees and then turn down the heat. you don't want the to burn or smoke. what kinda cooking is that?!? also, a little trick. if you want to know when oil is hot enough to cook, take a wooden match and throw it in to the oil. if the match lights in the oil, it is now hot enough. this little trick is good for those who don't know what they are doing when cooking with oil.

if you want to know when oil is hot enough to cook, take a wooden match and throw it in to the oil. if the match lights in the oil, it is now hot enough.

like i will eat anything after a wooden match was in it ;) i prefer seeing the white smoke. in fact that's how i make egg, boil the oil, put on the egg wait until the edges being crispy and make sure that all the egg is well cooked, put some salt and sometimes i add lemon or celery to it. and eat.

like i will eat anything after a wooden match was in it ;) i prefer seeing the white smoke. in fact that's how i make egg, boil the oil, put on the egg wait until the edges being crispy and make sure that all the egg is well cooked, put some salt and sometimes i add lemon or celery to it. and eat.

haha what's wrong? it's not like you can taste any difference. jeeez. but like i said. it's for the people who don't know what they are doing. you see white smoke when heating oil? hmmm that seems a bit strange to me too! as for me, i have never put oil in a pan when i fry my egg. i do have to admit though that a crispy egg sounds tempting but i can just see all that egg absorbing that oil. but i guess it is no different that the pork chops and fried chicken i like to make.

i think the secret to this crispy egg thing would be just to heat the oil on high for 3 minutes and then dump in a couple eggs while turning the heat to medium and allow the oil absorb and cook the egg rather than the pan itself

rather than fried, i like my eggs scrambled with lots of chedder cheese and a little tobasco sauce. but i do have to say i make a mean omelet with all the fixins when i'm in the mood to spend 1/2 hour just to prepare and make one....