xisto Community
lwrdr

Hi Everyone! little bit of myself

Hi everyone!I'd like to start this thread talking a little bit about my self!First of all, my name is Andr? and I live in south of Brazil, actually, almost in the south of the world, because the city I live in is very near to the end of south america.I like to do Social Work as a Rotarian and anyone who likes to do the same, feel free to contact me and to trade knowlegment!Take care you all!

Welcome lwrdr to Xisto.Please do not double post members do not like it, it earns you no respect and you could also end up with a warn so use the Posted Image button please.

I have also provided the important links you must read below in order to get respect and no warnings. The links below contain Rules, Guidelines and other bits and bobs for fun stuff!

Please make sure you read the links above very carefully.

-Ash:).

Welcome brother! :P Have fun, this place is awesome!

Welcome fellow <em>ga?cho</em>!I live kind of near you... in Montevideo, Uruguay.Which city do you live in? Porto Alegre? Pelotas? Those are the only ones I know from Rio Grande do Sul.Happy posting.Cheers

Welcome to the forums.I, myself am 24 years of age, live with my girlfriend, and have a cat as well! (Her name is Lilly)There's some similar characteristics for you to enjoy :PBe sure to read the forum guidelines thoroughly, get to know the great community, and enjoy your stay at Trap.

welcome, I'm new too and already i love the site

jzweb Welcome and everything however hijacking other peoples welcome topic does not earn you respect please make your own and I am sure you will be greated just as fairly as any other member. Thank-You.

Greetings, Andre! (I don't know how you typed the 'e' with the thingy on top)

Welcome to Trap 17! By joining Trap 17, you can be assured that you've joined the best Trap on the 'net. People who join Trap 17 do not leave to join Trap 16 or Trap 15, but rather stay put at Trap 17. Okay, so maybe that wasn't very funny, but humor me anyway.

What's Brazil like this time of the year? I've heard of the Rotary Club, but I don't really know much about it. What does it do? I love helping out with charities and did some web development stuff for a local charity here.

Anyway, hope to hear more about you and the cat!

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

PS: I just discovered there's another Nitin on the forum. I know, I know, coincidence! Anyway, I'll use "Nitin Reddy" instead of just "Nitin" for disambiguation.

Hi everyone!I'd like to start this thread talking a little bit about my self!

First of all, my name is André and I live in south of Brazil, actually, almost in the south of the world, because the city I live in is very near to the end of south america.

I like to do Social Work as a Rotarian and anyone who likes to do the same, feel free to contact me and to trade knowlegment!

Take care you all!

Hi there Andre`! Welcome to the Xisto forums, have fun and good luck with collecting more mycents. Hope you will make more friends and i hope you will be more active in the discussions. I recommend that you read the Xisto readme if you have any questions, read the rules and more. Oh, and Brazil is a beautiful country, greetings from Macedonia :lol:)