xisto Community
Len

Yet Another Newbie

Hello all.I just came across this website which my friend recommended. I have just started web development and designing. I see a lot of buzzing activity going in here and thought it would be a perfect place to share my thoughts and doubts.I have been into digital photography, and am now learning photo editing in Photoshop/GIMP (seems a bit difficult to learn). I spend most of my free time meddling with electronic gadgets and creating my own little gadgets. I admire Kip Kay for his nice videos on wonderful do it yourself hacks. I also keep visiting wonderhowto for some interesting videos.Sorry for any grammatical mistakes in my posts. I have so much to share and learn. Hope to see you soon. Take care.

Apologize not! If you feel you have something to improve upon, focus your energies on said improvement, instead! Har!

I'm hyper. :P

Anyway! An enormous & affectionate welcome from moi, Madamoiselle Fractured.Logic!

It's a fantastic place here, so dig in your heels and have some fun!

Oh yes, and I am very experienced with both Photoshop and GIMP, so dump any questions you may have on me at anytime! B)

Ta!
Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

Thanks for the welcome Fractured.Logic. And thanks for the help and encouragement, I will surely ask my doubts, I actually have so many and I need to find some time myself to understand and clear those doubts.

Pray tell, but what doubts are most troubling you? I would dearly love to help you however I possibly may. I know Photoshop inside and out... quite literally. Been manipulating with that program for over 12 years. :P Also, I've known GIMP since before it was multiple-OS compatible, and Linux-only... which, I would say, is about 7 or 8 years now?In my opinion, there's only one being out there who really needs to have an enormous burden weighing him down... and that's the great Atlas.So share the love, come inside; here's a cuddly blanket and a virtual mug of cocoa with semi-melted mallows bobbling at the lip. There are loads of people in here who are gnawing at the bit to help others like you (myself included!). Believe me, this is not the place where one is required to solve their own problems; instead, quite the opposite!

hey hello Len.I hope you can will spend great time here and also you will make some good posts and also new friends.All the best

Hey Lenny!

Welcome to Xisto. If you're into web development/design, then you're in the right place 'cos this is where the gurus hang out (gurus, am I pitching it too hard? :lol: ).

I won't make you read my longueur, so I'll get straight down to business-ey stuff and point you to the myCents system, which works hard to give you the $$$ you need to host your own website. If you ever need help with setup, esp. with PHP and WordPress (my new-found love, O' WordPress!), drop me a line and perhaps I can help you out.

I hope I hear more from you.

Signing out,
Nitin R.

Hello all.
I just came across this website which my friend recommended. I have just started web development and designing. I see a lot of buzzing activity going in here and thought it would be a perfect place to share my thoughts and doubts.

I have been into digital photography, and am now learning photo editing in Photoshop/GIMP (seems a bit difficult to learn). I spend most of my free time meddling with electronic gadgets and creating my own little gadgets. I admire Kip Kay for his nice videos on wonderful do it yourself hacks. I also keep visiting wonderhowto for some interesting videos.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes in my posts. I have so much to share and learn. Hope to see you soon. Take care.