xisto Community
elevenmil

Hi...again...from Elevenmil

I would like to kindly introduce myself to everyone in the forums.I am a Trap veteran, one who's been around longer than most. My time here has been limited over the years, but now I think I'm about to make a return :P.If you don't know me, say hello. If you do remember me, delight me with a 'welcome back'.It'll be good to be back on, and potentially provide an asset to the forums.

Cave dies Irae!Welcome back, elevenmil! Remember the good old days when we kicked everyone at the Age II? ha ha ha or at least be kicked by everyone (probably that's more true than the first claim).What have you been up to? Still dealing for firehouse part time? What happened to your website? I cannot see it anymore. Oh by the way we don't use BR bbcode anymore so fix your sig ha ha ha.I lost my logo at ipbgaming...my one and only copy. I noticed that the other day some website is using my design. I wanted to make them pay some royalty but at the end I decided to be generous. What's bunch of teenagers going to pay...a buck a person for my demand? A big'ole welcome for a veteran of Trap! It's good to have you back.

Hey, Elevenmil, how are you doing?Long time, no see... Welcome back to the Mother Ship... :PThere have been a few changes, maybe you noticed?

Buffalo - nope, the poker place shut down because of a state wide effort to shut down poker events due to laws and such...I've been out of poker for a while now, although I still participate in the occasional game here and there. That's why the website caved, I was funded by the organizer of the firehall events, and after they stopped, well the money stopped coming, as well as the cause for running the site. I'll have to fix the sig by the way. And Age II was phenominal, we probably caused the destruction of the site because our competition were the main players and we totally crushed them. It was great. I'm back in AS on a couple sites, and hope to develop enough rapport with them to the point of being able to admin again and get involved in some coding.JL - I've been doing good, and good to see your still around, always nice to come back after a while away and still see some familiar faces. I graduated college and currently looking for a teaching job, but with the economy the way it is I feel that I'll be stuck where I am for a bit until things recover - schools are struggling to find the money to pay for new teachers, and are obligated due to their financial struggles to place administration back into the classroom to fill in any open positions. I did notice the changes to the site, and I like the setup of the mycent structure. This gives more incentives to members than ever before, a great idea, and great implementation. It seems that the site hasn't missed a beat from when I was most active here so long ago.

Well I don't know you, Xisto Veteran you say, been here a long time you say. Nope I do not know who you are, running illegal gambling sites you say, which means that I would see you in the paper then :P. I knew you missed me 11Mil but I didn't know you missed me this much, of course I know you missed Xisto and so now you want some hosting don't you? B)

SM and Buffalo and JL :PWow, you are popular! B) I haven't done anything (yet) to get the "big boys" to notice me, but I'm just one of the more zealous, enthusiastic newbies to the scene. Still, hello! B) I'm an artist, writer, and something of a coder (if you count HTML and CSS B)). Oh yea, and I love Linux, and am currently itching to partition my HD and install a new distribution to wallow happily therein. I'd get into why I have to twiddle my thumbs for now, but that's for another "date" B) Patience is a virtue, so they say B) ... *fidget*Anyhow! Hope to see you around, and take care!:P

hey welcome back! I had been gone for sometime too but now i am back in the game, doing what i love to do!Hope to be more active and enjoy success with my sites!Glad to hear you are back too mate!See ya!

Hello! I am new here and i love this place already, welcome back! :P

I would like to kindly introduce myself to everyone in the forums.
I am a Trap veteran, one who's been around longer than most. My time here has been limited over the years, but now I think I'm about to make a return :lol: .

If you don't know me, say hello. If you do remember me, delight me with a 'welcome back'.

It'll be good to be back on, and potentially provide an asset to the forums.

Hey 11mil!

I haven't been around with Xisto for long, so I'll have to say just a "hello", but since you've been Age-ing, I'm gonna also have to say "welcome"! If you're still game for a couple of Age of Empires tournaments, post a message to the forum and perhaps we could get something going. Don't worry about distances - Hamachi is your friend. It'll enable us to setup a VPN connection from any part of the world and it'll seem just like a LAN like at the ol' Trap 17 netcafe.

Hope to see more of you around.

Regards,
Nitin