xisto Community
aloKNsh

Global Warming! Essay on Global Warning :)

Hello everybody.i am kid of 10th and this vacations i got a homework to write an essay about global warming in about 550 to 600 words but i want it to be some what to be the best in my class so i want help from some experienced like you all.So i think you all can help me out and please help me.Thank you very much.

Well, I can help,tell what you want to know, what you're missing in your essay. You can also look around the net and try to find out what it's about.And you have to do some research yourself, that's why it's an essay, so you learn something while you're writing it.Anyway tell me what you need help with/more explaining about and I'll be glad to help you.

Well I think the government have put Global warming to one side and focusing on this swine flu, Which I can understand however once this flu is over they need to get on top of global warming. To do my part I recently got a famous g33k guy on You tube to do a video on how to save energy and over 2 million people have watched it. I think they was very interested in the subject of Global warming and reducing the CO2.

Could you provide the link? I would like to see that video on Youtube. Global warning is maybe the most crucial problem worldwide. Other similar problems are to me: AIDS and cancer.

I am sorry but this famous guy I was talking about has over 1,000 videos I have tried searching and searching for this video but can't seem to find it. I will Personal Messenger you the link if I ever find It. I am sure I will, I may ask him if he can find it out of all his youtube videos.

First of all, global 'warming' is a bad name... Although the world's average temperature will rise, some parts will get unbearably hot, others will get unbearably cold...Climate Change is a 'better' term for 'Global Warming'...Other than that... Try watching some documentaries and docudramas... (i.e. An Inconvenient Truth, What the world will be like in 2050 etc)