xisto Community

Hi!Your new logo looks better, but the text is packed too closely. If you could put more space between the words that would look neater.I love the graphic to the right of the orange glow, but the orange glow feels a little too close so I'd space them out and move the login out of the box - perhaps reduce it to a single line so it appears within the menu bar but floated to the right.As you scroll down, you'd notice that there's too much text and no graphics, so I'd suggest adding icons for the individual forums. Nothing fancy, but something that gives the idea that it isn't entirely textual down there.The statistics below are well-placed, and I'd say that's the first time I saw a login that lets the user decide how long to stay logged in (though I'd use a radio-button with 3 pre-set values and a 4th custom value entered by the user.Anyway, keep up the good work - you'll definitely see the number of users building up.Regards,Nitin Reddy

I am definitely loving the site, good job dude but I do have a problem with the login box at the top because it is right under the menu bar and placed inside the image which makes the top portion look too busy. I think the login box at the bottom is perfect as it does not interfere with the site but does it's job...

The reason why I want one there is so that members don't have to scroll down to login, but I can see what you are saying. The theme that I'm using is the first that I have seen that has two banners, and I thought that evetually it would look crowded.

Hi!
Your new logo looks better, but the text is packed too closely. If you could put more space between the words that would look neater.

I love the graphic to the right of the orange glow, but the orange glow feels a little too close so I'd space them out and move the login out of the box - perhaps reduce it to a single line so it appears within the menu bar but floated to the right.

As you scroll down, you'd notice that there's too much text and no graphics, so I'd suggest adding icons for the individual forums. Nothing fancy, but something that gives the idea that it isn't entirely textual down there.

The statistics below are well-placed, and I'd say that's the first time I saw a login that lets the user decide how long to stay logged in (though I'd use a radio-button with 3 pre-set values and a 4th custom value entered by the user.

Anyway, keep up the good work - you'll definitely see the number of users building up.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

I would space the words out more, but the "ALL THAT REMAINS" part is the band's logo, and I don't have the psd to that :XD:
I could look into that.

I could do that, the icons that I use aren't really that interesting, so I could make those better while I'm at it.

Thanks :lol: I have a dropdown on my other forum, but it seems that users barely use it, so I may get rid of that feature anyway. I rarely use it as well.

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate them!

Looks Ok at the first sight but you can still make some improvements. Firstly the "@ contact" is poorly made. You could make a better one because it has creepy quality, bad colors and it takes down a lot of your forum. Also you might want to change the new post, old post forum images and all that set to fit better. The same goes for the menu tabs. Overall it seems a pretty good website. Ah and here is that "@ contact" thingy, I've made one for you if you want to use it.

Posted Image

Cheers!

Oh my god... I didn't even know it was a Simple Machines Forums forum until someone mentioned it on your site... I have to say that it's very good, though I actually thought that it was a more of a gamining forum than an actual fan site of some hardcore metal band...But yes... it's a very good site, and you've already have some members... Good work!!!