xisto Community
SonicBlow

Hello World!

Im new here, hope people here are friendly and helpful.

tnx

Welcome to Xisto.com family. You have to post here good one for that please read Readme of Xisto.com then enjoy the free hosting after completing minimum requirement for hosting.

oh you have come to the right community if you are looking for that mate! people here are fun and everything is just so marvelous mate!Thanks for joining, its always nice to see a new face you know.Cheers

Welcome! I'm sure you will find most to be pretty friendly and fun!i am having a great time so far! :P

Im new here, hope people here are friendly and helpful.

tnx

Welcome SonicBlow to Xisto. It would of been nice if you provided more about you in your introduction topic, like what you like doing in your free time, how old you are and where you come from :P, Anyway I hope you enjoy Xisto forums as much as I did and still do I can't believe how much money I have earned from Xisto and its also been really fun making sites and friends. I have provided improtant links that you must read to understand how the forum/community rolls and works and the forum rules and also a mycents topic which explains how you can get money by posting B).

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).

Seems that everybody gave you a warm welcome to the club, I won't be an exception at this! I'm where all the fun is hehe B)

Please read the readme with all the board rules, avoid one-liners like your intro topic because most of them are accounted as SPAM and you will get warned. Be kind to other members and you'll become a respected Trapper! B)

Read the topics on the sidebar on the main page to find out how to get quality hosting and domains and get familiar to our system, post-to-host.

Have great fun while you're here! :P