xisto Community
bang_unyil

I'm Newbie

Welcome bang_unyil to Xisto. Its nice to hear you are glad to join this site I am sure you will enjoy it very much and hopefully be active and get a 4 digit Post count :P, If your English is not good I suggest you use a translator for this forum. I have provided the links below you need to read all about how to forum/community works and the rules you don't want to break otherwise you will get a warning, And the last link below is all about my cents and how you can get money by posting then getting a hosting or domain package of your choice!

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).

Hey man! I mean - probably you're male right? :PB)

Anyways, please don't pay me lots of attention, I'm just really bored and what would I do if not give a warm welcome to new members on Xisto! B)

Please read the rules, avoid one-liners - 'cept when absolutely necessary, always quote your copied content and point to the place from where it's copied with a URL and you won't have trouble getting hosting(/s) and/or domain(/s) from here as I did B)

Enjoy Xisto and make valuable friendships with its members and most importantly — have quality fun! B)

Welcome, Indonesian guy :P Have fun and good luck collecting cents/credits, read more about it in this topic. I recommend that you read the forum rules, to avoid any warning or bans. Read the readme if you have any questions. Hope you will enjoy posting here and make many new cyber friends B)

Hello!welcome friend, have fun here :P

Hi all, Iam a newbie, from Indonesia ,Glad can be Joining this site , and i'm Sorry If my engglish langguage not good

My dear friend Bang a warm welcome to you my dear Its the best forum and the most clean one you should be carefull about spamming out here. Please never Spam. Try to keep this forum the most clean one. You should post quality posts and in return you will get Mycents which can be used for purchasing services from Xisto - Support. So best of luck and feel free to ask and clarify your doubts The members out here are really very helpfull and cooperative. So post quality posts and have fun.? Edited by contactskn (see edit history)