xisto Community
tinoymalayil

How To Remove Cookies Automatically After Accessing Websites

Using Firefox, Edit > Preferences > Privacy > Private Data > check the box and set the Settings to delete Cookies and / or other information.

Can you suggest a way to remove cookies automatically after accessing all of the web resources.Is any settings existing to set remove cookies automatically?

Why would you want to do this? Cookies are used so websites can identify you so you dont have to enter your password every time or email address, or user name...
If you want the cookies deleted automatically you can put the browser into private mode.

How To Remove Cookies Automatically After Accessing WebsitesHow To Remove Cookies Automatically After Accessing Websites

Some website remember that you have filled in surveys, and will not let you do them again.Unfortunately, some surveys are meant to be filled out more than once, as once person could be in charge of inputting results from many participants.The "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed" option in Tools>Internet Options>Adanced area of IE7 does not work, so it would be good to have some method of deleting ALL temporary files on browser close.

-reply by Reasons

You can apply some professional PC maintenance programs. I know there are some, but I forget the names. You can try google. I believe you'll find something.

Can you suggest a way to remove cookies automatically after accessing all of the web resources.Is any settings existing to set remove cookies automatically?

as above CCleanerHow To Remove Cookies Automatically After Accessing Websites

In CCleaner (on PC) under Settings, you can tell it to automatically delete files. Then under the Advanced tab it can be shutdown after cleaning. It also has a great Registry cleaner.

If you just want to automatically delete temp files & cookies in Firefox, it can be set to do this also.

If you want to clean the bejabbers out of a PC, download and run Cleanup (Steven Gould). This is the best if you have to clean up multiple login profiles. I use this as an IT where  I work, where there are about 30 profiles per machine.

tt

Deleting Cookies in Internet Explorer 1. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options." 2. Under "Browsing History," click "Delete." 3. Under "Cookies," click "Delete Cookies." Click "Yes" when prompted if you are sure you want to delete the cookies. Deleting Cookies in Firefox 4. Open Firefox. Click on the "Tools" menu, then click "Options." 5. Click the "Privacy" tab and under "Cookies," then click "Show Cookies." 6. Click "Remove all Cookies" at the bottom of the window. Use CCleaner to Delete Cookies 7. Download and install the CCleaner Freeware program. 8. Open CCleaner. Uncheck all of the boxes under Windows except "Cookies" under Internet Explorer. You can leave other boxes checked if you want to clean files other than the cookies. 9. Click on the "Applications" tab and uncheck all boxes except the "Cookies" box for each of your other browsers. You can leave the other boxes checked if you want to clean other files. 10. Click "Run Cleaner" in the bottom-right corner of the cleaner application. CCleaner will automatically delete the cookies from all of your browsers.

Firefox has best privacy option that you can use. You can set firefox to not remember the history. That way you can restrict it to save cookies only for session. After this session cookies and history will be automatically removed. You can also use CCcleaner to remove any other traces of the cookies or other files in temp file of the firefox. Firefox > tools > options > privacy tab > never remember history selection.

ok what the topic is referring to and also im looking for is a program that will "automatically" and completely remove all cookies as they come in without clicking on anything or doing anything like, cookie comes in and is IMMEDIATELY and AUTOMATICALLY deleted from the computer completely 100% gone literally 1second after it comes in its gone without question or hassle and not just sent to the recycling bin i mean completely gone from the computer regardless of what it is. Does such a program or setting exist??also there are some cookies that automatically return to your comp even after deleting it even if your not using the internet and even if norton antivirus deletes it even if AVG anti virus deletes it and even if your settings are set to block ALL cookies completely how do you stop them from coming back?Also i noticed all cookies are only 1k big so if there is no fully automatic program is there a way to block all files that are only 1k big from entering your hard drive? or is there a way to TRULY block ALL cookies because im set to block all cookies completely and i still get cookies.