xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

So There Is This Kid At School....

And we use too do stuff together like go over to each others houses etc. Now we are in 8th grade and he has become an *bottom*. For example I live in WI so there is snow on the ground and all of a sudden one day at recess he starts kicking it at me. I an just like wtf? knock it off! but then this other kid starts doing it and since say stop does absolutely nothing I decided threatening which didn't work. And since I go to a Catholic school we go to Church on Tuesday's and Thursday's and When we line up to go I want to be the first person in the row I hate being on the end so I always line up first. So he decides that he is just going to budge me. THis like it should pisses me off so I am pushing him behind me until the same other kid comes and budges me and there is no pushing that kid. And this goes on everyday we have mass. And then there is the lunchline when we line up in the classroom for lunch I usually get there before this kid but he still tries to budge me. The other day we lined up for lunch me in head of both of them and of course one of them goes in head of me so they are both in head of me now but I wasnt paying attention and all of a sudden the other kid was kicking me....for no reason just being stupid. So I am getting really tired of this so I play along and I kick him a couple of times. Which was NOT a good idea he was wearing Doc MArtins so guess who's kicks hurt worse. When I kicked him one time he grabbed my leg and held it up so I am bouncing around. Then the kid this whole story is about decides it is pretty funny and grabs my leg and brings it up even higher and is pushing me back into the chalkboard until I about fell over luckily I smacked him in the face.which about a minute later he did to me.so we finally go down to lunch and I take my spot back in front of them so when I gave the lady my ticket an dgrabbed a tray he comes runnign up in front of me and I just thought alright fine if moron wants to get his food before me fine. Me this kid and the other kid usually sit at a table together due to it being the only well usually only place to sit. but today some other person was sitting there so when I walk over to the table I see those to laughing at me (it shows how immature they are and yeh I realize that by kicking that kid back and the other things I did were very immature.)so I sit at the table next to it. with some idiot 7th graders. Here is the immature thing I did I put a piece of corn down his coat(Yeh I am so hardkore). and then we went out to recess and then I thought I am not even going to look at them I will play a game with the other kids so I do an dit is a lot of fun one person takes the basketball and drives while everyone tries to stuff, steal, or push the kid in the snow everyone takes the ball and it is all in fun. No one gets hurt and it stays on the playground. But later those two decide to play and the kid this whole story is about waits until I am by the snow pile and then starts playing AKA push me in the snow. So I pushed him back everytime he did it to me. and he countinued to kick snow. My dad is a teacher at this school so he gives me a ride home most days and everyday this kid follows me into my dad's classroom and then follows me out to my fathers car. so everyday we have to give him a ride home. And no I can't just say get your own ride or walk because he does it so much if he doesnt my dad asks or tells me to ask him if he needs a ride. And if you are wondering why I dont do more when we are standing in line the reason is I have never gotten a detention before and since my dad is a teacher if I get in trouble he hears about it.I realize that all this is stupid and immature but I don't know what else I shoul be doing. Well I dont know why but I felt the need to post that.

Well these kids seem to be bothering you quite a bit (or rather kind of bullying you?) and all you have done each time is simply get them back? It sounds like what they do to annoy is fun to them and they're just being a bit cheeky/immature I suppose, but if you get them back then you are being immature yourself (like you said) and you're continuing to let them "win" by putting up with their behavior - it's just telling them pretty much that you're playing along with them in their "games" so therefore they're just going to keep doing it because they can. So if this behavior of theirs is really annoying you and you seriously want it to stop then you should really just tell them for the last time to quit harassing you or you'll consider getting the proper authorities involved (IE: parents, principle, co-ordinator, teacher - maybe even your dad?) but before doing this, maybe you could talk to these kids first and explain to them (if you haven't already) that what they do is really bothering you and that maybe they're going a bit far sometimes (like when they kicked you and pushed you - although you really shouldn't have kicked them and pushed them back) and then see how it goes.

And we use too do stuff together like go over to each others houses etc. Now we are in 8th grade and he has become an *bottom*. For example I live in WI so there is snow on the ground and all of a sudden one day at recess he starts kicking it at me. I an just like wtf? knock it off! but then this other kid starts doing it and since say stop does absolutely nothing I decided threatening which didn't work.  And since I go to a Catholic school we go to Church on Tuesday's and Thursday's and When we line up to go I want to be the first person in the row I hate being on the end so I always line up first. So he decides that he is just going to budge me. THis like it should pisses me off so I am pushing him behind me until the same other kid comes and budges me and there is no pushing that kid.  And this goes on everyday we have mass. And then there is the lunchline when we line up in the classroom for lunch I usually get there before this kid but he still tries to budge me. The other day we lined up for lunch me in head of both of them and of course one of them goes in head of me so they are both in head of me now but I wasnt paying attention and all  of a sudden the other kid was kicking me....for no reason just being stupid. So I am getting really tired of this so I play along and I kick him a couple of times. Which was NOT a good idea he was wearing Doc MArtins so guess who's kicks hurt worse. When I kicked him one time he grabbed my leg and held it up so I am bouncing around. Then the kid this whole story is about decides it is pretty funny and grabs my leg and brings it up even higher and is pushing me back into the chalkboard until I about fell over luckily I smacked him in the face.which about a minute later he did to me.so we finally go down to lunch and I take my spot back in front of them so when I gave the lady my ticket an dgrabbed a tray he comes runnign up in front of me and I just thought alright fine if moron wants to get his food before me fine. Me this kid and the other kid usually sit at a table together due to it being the only well usually only place to sit. but today some other person was sitting there so when  I walk over to the table I see those to laughing at me (it shows how immature they are and yeh I realize that by kicking that kid back and the other things I did were very immature.)

so I sit at the table next to it. with some idiot 7th graders. Here is the immature thing I did I put a piece of corn down his coat(Yeh I am so hardkore). and then we went out to recess and then I thought I am not even going to look at them I will play a game with the other kids so I do an dit is a lot of fun one person takes the basketball and drives while everyone tries to stuff, steal, or push the kid in the snow everyone takes the ball and it is all in fun. No one gets hurt and it stays on the playground. But later those two decide to play and the kid this whole story is about waits until I am by the snow pile and then starts playing AKA push me in the snow. So I pushed him back everytime he did it to me. and he countinued to kick snow. My dad is a teacher at this school so he gives me a ride home most days and everyday this kid follows me into my dad's classroom and then follows me out to my fathers car. so everyday we have to give him a ride home. And no  I can't just say get your own ride or walk because he does it so much if he doesnt my dad asks or tells me to ask him if he needs a ride. And if you are wondering why I dont do more when we are standing in line the reason is I have never gotten a detention before and since my dad is a teacher if I get in trouble he hears about it.

I realize that all this is stupid and immature but I don't know what else I shoul be doing. Well I dont know why but I felt the need to post that.

45825[/snapback]

Here is a idea... Whoop his A$$!!! But dont lisen to me tho im in HS i get suspended so many times its not even funny. It sux that your dad works at the school. But you might wanna tell your dad if you dont wanna kick his @$$ :D. Again do whatever you think is best :D

this is a hard situation seeing as how you were friends before. but this situation his actions and the actions of his friend shouldnt be encouraged. they are going to push you and push you to get a rise out of you. all you can do is tell people who are in authority that you are being bullied and avoid the situation as much as possible. I would say kick his bum but that might make matters worse if his ego gets bruised by a good butt kicking he is going to seek revenge...its a horrible cycle. make sure people know whats going on and dont keep it quiet.

well let me tell you if u started with aggression then u will end up with depression so talk with some big guy beat that kid up and even them it does not work thentry your own hands dont take this serious :D

First of all, you need to talk to your dad. If anything, tell him that you don't want to give this kid a ride home anymore. Next, try to avoid these guys, not like running away, but you need to find a different group of friends. The best way to 'get back' at a friend who has turned into a bully is to move on to different friends. My sister went through a phase where she teased me like crazy. One day she said, "the only reason that I do it is because you can't take it." As soon as I started pretending that it didn't bother me, she gave up.

I would tell your dad first off. Then, let an authority figure know. Don't start anything because you never know if you can stop it or if it'll go out of control. If you punch him, he can only punch you back and say that you started it. And we don't want you to get in trouble. I was in 8th grade not too long ago, and believe me, if they don't mature then, they'll never mature in high school. A continuous ring of pranks on each other will never end. You can try talking it out, or ignoring him. I mean, if someone threw snow at me (which we don't really see very often in Houston) I would probably ignore it. Show them you're strong, but nonviolently. If he hits you or makes fun of you when you haven't done anything, he's a coward and he has low self esteem (health class...you've taught me much). Just ignore the guy and he'll go away.And if he doesn't, ask one of your teachers to throw him out of a window "amicably" if you must. Best if you don't do the violence yourself :D

I've had many a situation like this during my lifetime and my best advice to you is ignore him or whoop his a$$. Thats really all you can do lol...Possibly tell him off, but that usually ends up in an A$$ woopin.

Thanks for your guy's advice. I had to give him a ride home today. Today wasn't all that bad. I think I have come to the decision of if he bothers me tomorrow I will give him a stern look and tell him if he continuesto bother me I will inform an adult, teacher, or other person who can take care of the problem. I what I expect happens he will laugh.....I haven't thought about that yet.

Yes, it's best if you tell an adult, because once you get into it with someone verbally and physically, it becomes a vicious circle. I know that you just want to punch the hell out of that guy to end it all, but that isn't the best option. Until you talk to an adult, it's best to just avoid him/them at all costs. Find a different crowd to hang out with. Do what you think is best for yourself.

And we use too do stuff together like go over to each others houses etc. Now we are in 8th grade and he has become an *bottom*. For example I live in WI so there is snow on the ground and all of a sudden one day at recess he starts kicking it at me. I an just like wtf? knock it off! but then this other kid starts doing it and since say stop does absolutely nothing I decided threatening which didn't work.  And since I go to a Catholic school we go to Church on Tuesday's and Thursday's and When we line up to go I want to be the first person in the row I hate being on the end so I always line up first. So he decides that he is just going to budge me. THis like it should pisses me off so I am pushing him behind me until the same other kid comes and budges me and there is no pushing that kid.  And this goes on everyday we have mass. And then there is the lunchline when we line up in the classroom for lunch I usually get there before this kid but he still tries to budge me. The other day we lined up for lunch me in head of both of them and of course one of them goes in head of me so they are both in head of me now but I wasnt paying attention and all  of a sudden the other kid was kicking me....for no reason just being stupid. So I am getting really tired of this so I play along and I kick him a couple of times. Which was NOT a good idea he was wearing Doc MArtins so guess who's kicks hurt worse. When I kicked him one time he grabbed my leg and held it up so I am bouncing around. Then the kid this whole story is about decides it is pretty funny and grabs my leg and brings it up even higher and is pushing me back into the chalkboard until I about fell over luckily I smacked him in the face.which about a minute later he did to me.so we finally go down to lunch and I take my spot back in front of them so when I gave the lady my ticket an dgrabbed a tray he comes runnign up in front of me and I just thought alright fine if moron wants to get his food before me fine. Me this kid and the other kid usually sit at a table together due to it being the only well usually only place to sit. but today some other person was sitting there so when  I walk over to the table I see those to laughing at me (it shows how immature they are and yeh I realize that by kicking that kid back and the other things I did were very immature.)

so I sit at the table next to it. with some idiot 7th graders. Here is the immature thing I did I put a piece of corn down his coat(Yeh I am so hardkore). and then we went out to recess and then I thought I am not even going to look at them I will play a game with the other kids so I do an dit is a lot of fun one person takes the basketball and drives while everyone tries to stuff, steal, or push the kid in the snow everyone takes the ball and it is all in fun. No one gets hurt and it stays on the playground. But later those two decide to play and the kid this whole story is about waits until I am by the snow pile and then starts playing AKA push me in the snow. So I pushed him back everytime he did it to me. and he countinued to kick snow. My dad is a teacher at this school so he gives me a ride home most days and everyday this kid follows me into my dad's classroom and then follows me out to my fathers car. so everyday we have to give him a ride home. And no  I can't just say get your own ride or walk because he does it so much if he doesnt my dad asks or tells me to ask him if he needs a ride. And if you are wondering why I dont do more when we are standing in line the reason is I have never gotten a detention before and since my dad is a teacher if I get in trouble he hears about it.

I realize that all this is stupid and immature but I don't know what else I shoul be doing. Well I dont know why but I felt the need to post that.

45825[/snapback]

Well this is the place to post about and lol, you remind me of some of the people at my school, and I'm in the eight grade as well, and the people in the seventh grade are retards as well. I would just probably try to go a different way and try to lose that guy who's following you everyday. Or just like say "get lost" to him, I dunno what else you could do but i wouldn't do anything I just said yet. You might wanna wait a while, I'm gonna test it out today...

i cant read all that :S id die of boredom. sorry maybe you should have used paragraphs. i tried. i really did