xisto Community
chaos3932

How To Upgrade Existing Logic Plan? how to upgrade existing logic plan?

Hey, my name is Justin and I of course nabbed me a logic plan deal for 1.95$ a month. I have begun to pick up on web traffic, and I now receive donations from my members. So since I can afford paying for upgrades besides having to rack up in mycents. I was wondering how I can upgrade my logic plan?

Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - When Compromising is not a Choice, a Simple Logic helps :-)

1 GB space * upgradeable to 25GB

10 GB bandwidth * upgradeable to 1024GB/1TB

5 FTP, 5 MySQL, 5 Addon / Parked and 5 Sub-domains

The extra bandwidth is mostly what I am interested in at the moment.

I think you just need to submit a ticket to the support department, and they will swap you over to whichever plan you want. Of course, depending on how you are billed, you might need to have some myCENTs available to cover the more expensive package.

Make sure you have the required number of MyCent and then open up a support ticket. A support person will be able to do the rest for you and give you the updated plan :)

I will suggest you upgrading to the logic PRO package which not only gives good bandwidth but also advanced features compared to the logic Regular package.Login to your Billing and Support Area and send us a Support Ticket in Sales Dept. to upgrade your package or only BW as you wanted.

Interesting question, even i was thinking about this. is it possible to have custom disk space and bandwidth upgrade? especially after logic regular plan instead of pro plan upgrade?