xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hfbvm

Google Page Rank Improvement

Here's a list of PR1 and greater directories that can help you improve your site's Google PageRank just by submitting your site to them.

// list snipped // 

Edited by OpaQue
Added quote tags for that list (see edit history)

nice man but can you please tell me how to increase traffic in my site..........

By developing many many backlinks. By posting in these directeries they wont only increase the PR that you may have, but now oyu site will be seen by more and more people, thus increasing its traffic ranking as well. Another thing, there are many different advertising forums out there that will allow you to get more traffic to your site or whatever you have. Go out and check them out there are tons and tons of thems :)

I actually found no search engines linking directory results to me. I usually stick to relevant links to closely related high PR sites. I have a PR2 right now, but its bound to get better. If wikipedia didn't have nofollow, I would probably have a PR5, at least!