xisto Community
aloKNsh

Mycents To Xisto Dollars Not changing to xisto dollars

hey myCents is not being converted to xisto dollars from past 3 days.what is the matter any problem in server any thing elsemycents is only 210(approx) from 3 daysplease help :)

The Mycents script runs 'occaisionally', so the next time it runs, it will likely convert the mycents into Xistodollars.Patience. At least they are collecting according to your postings.

MyCENTs do not convert into Xisto dollars if you have a warning. When the warning is removed, then when the script runs again, it'll convert your myCENTs into Xisto dollars.

but my warning level is 0% then also its not being myCents is not being reducednow what to do please help me.......................

but my warning level is 0% then also its not being myCents is not being reducednow what to do please help me.......................

A conversion can take up to 24 hours—that is, as long as it needs to—before an actual conversion takes place. The script apparantly prioritizes the process of conversion in order to reduce the work load. It will eventually convert your myCENTs into Xisto dollars.

P.S. Cut down on the excessive periods.

Thats a bit like me, I have got a load of my cents building up and I feel the website will explode when my warnings are removed :) Because I have so many to transfer to Xisto however I don't mind as I know Trap and Xisto are not scamming sites :P