xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Common Cold ya its common :)

One of the most common disease which people face yesterday , today and tomorrow is common cold. What is the solution for this ? Take tablets to cure it ? ya if you take tablets common cold gets cured in 7 days , on the other hand if you dont take tablets , you get cured in 1 week ,lol , ya this is the condition today. People say, take egg with lots of pepper , its a cure for cold. Some say take some warm water it cures cold. But all these treatments takes a minimum of 7 full days , during which its highly irritating, so is there anyone who can suggest some meaningful way to cure cold within a short time?? That too without any side effects.May be if there is a way out for the same, then hereafter one can really enjoy rainy days, the ice cream shops can easily tackle this recession time.

There's no cure for cold only quick remedies.. :PI have taken care of my 2 year old daughter since she was born and I am an expert on this.Best remedies for colds are listed as follows:1. Tons of water.2. More water.3. Eucalyptus smell will help the phlegm out too. No Vapor Rubs please, buy eucalyptus essence instead.4. more water.5. and even more water will surely dilute the cold away.6. having LIGHT DIET WILL help any sickness you have. since our body uses tons of energy digesting those meat, body needs energy for curing you now. :)

A common cold is the most common disease that almost every person faces at least once a year. It has nothing to do about the immune system of a person, but it does when it is about how long it takes to recover. Every season when there is a weather change, we face this common disease, a viral infection. But then it's a matter for some people for whom it becomes a chronic one. Some people have common cold almost round the year, because the immune system is not good enough, or because they suffered from sinus problems. When it comes to medicines, Alopathy comes up with tonnes of them. But in case of Homeopathy, I have always chosen Bryonia. Just a few drops of Bryonia and you are fit in a couple of days time.

I guess the common cold is pretty harmless to most people,except thosewho are already sick or the elderly. Most people get a cold once a year?In the last few years I haven't had one.Why, I don't know.Just lucky I guess.There have been some cold winters too.