xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berryblitz

What If I Got More Than 1 Website To Host On Trap17?

That is simple. You can host many websites under a single account. You can add your domains as Addon domains to host individual sites. You can add upto 5 Addon domains in the basic hosting plan. Since you have more websites you need more space and bandwidth etc.. So the Logic Pro plan is suitable for you which costs $6.66 per month.

Well it depends on what hosting packages you will be using if its free I only think you can have 1 or something, But we have a mycents system so go checkout some topics Via Search and find more information about the system I find it very easy and unique to use!

You'd need to post alot around the forum and get alot of MyCENTs for that. If you dont post and get your MyCENTs for your hosting it'll get automatically suspended. If I was you i'd post alot of big quality topics/posts and get more then 50 dollars or so in your Xisto Client Area. :D Atleast this way you can actually get the Unlimited Hosting package for $20 USD. That's only if the Unlimited (Ideal Plan) is still available.

Hi to you all, thanks for the replies. I'm actually thinking of getting just the Xisto hosting. Then just point the nameservers/dns.Maybe I would first try a blog of mine here in Xisto and see what will happen.But your posts are helpful. Those cleared up some things too :DThanks.

Thats cool. First order your hosting and start your blog. You won't be disappointed with the service. And if you wish, post your blog here for reviews. All the best...

If I need to have multiple websites, and need to run it on for a long time, and uses expensive plans, then I would need a lot of myCENTs to do it.My question is : is there a maximum limit of how many myCENT or earned value stored electronically? I need to store a lot to keep the website running etc...

If I need to have multiple websites, and need to run it on for a long time, and uses expensive plans, then I would need a lot of myCENTs to do it.

My question is : is there a maximum limit of how many myCENT or earned value stored electronically? I need to store a lot to keep the website running etc...

This answer isn't comming from someone who for sure knows the answers but I strongly believe that there isn't a limit on how much money you can store in the billing area of Xisto.

If you don't spam and you don't have any warnings, then you can have as much myCents as you can earn on this board... :D

Also an idea that I just thought of for all those website's is to get Google ad-sense set-up for them! That way you can be earning a lot of money and you can also put that money towards your hosting bill :D.

By the way, on Logic or on the Unlimited Plan, can I host my blogs/websites and have my own domain? The domain would be from other domain provider company.

Oh sure, you can point your own domain(from some other domain registrar) to your blog hosted at Xisto. Just change the nameservers in the domain control panel to point to comutinghost. If you need assistance post here, and we'll help you.