xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spider-Vice

Hello Guys

Hey SV. Welcome to Xisto. :D The hosting service that hosts Central-Gaming. :D Anyway, please make sure you read the Help Center and the forum rules are in it too. Also, it'd be a good idea to read the Xisto Readme file. It holds good information to get you started in hosting with Xisto.

Goodluck with getting your hosting mate! :D
-Kel.

Hey, I am Spider-Vice and I am 16 years old. I like action, GTA and some simulator games.

Hope I am welcome! :D

I thought you would make an Introduction topic after I told you too :D

Welcome to the forum and way Spider-Vice please make sure you read the Xisto readme for the rules and some other things to know about the forum, Then check out some my cents topics to understand on how to the new system works and how to can get your own brilliant site just by posting!

Hello and warm welcome.
Please read and follow the rules the readmes the guides the annoucements, and the other Xisto and Xisto related things.
So here we all have our virtual money - myCENTs. You earn myCENTs for posting long, good and quality posts. So here the quantity doesn't matters. But quality does. So follow this rules, and you will get things easy.
So what is the catch?
There is no catch. You earn myCENTs for absolutely nothing, but posts.
You also need to register at the Xisto - Support website to get myCENTs deposited.
When you earn 100 myCENTs it will be deposited in the Xisto - Support website as U.S. dollars.
Also have a nice stay here, have fun, make new friends, share ideas, knowledges, let us teach you something new and interesting, post and post and post, earn myCENTs, and the most important:
'Njoy!

Hi Spider-ViceWelcome to the Xisto. Make sure you read the Xisto readme and rules. and if you've any question regarding then feel free to open thread in appropriate section of hosting/suggestion/feedback.Once you setup your site you can register with Kontera and get the publisher ID for yourself. Once you get the publisher ID, you can put it in the control panel and can start earning from the revenue-share program.Hope this helps. If you need help and support you can ask it on Shoutbox or you can create thread.

Hi,Welosme to Xisto.This is a very active and without a doubt the best community on the web...wish you a nice time here!Hope to see you around. Laters

You are most definately welcome! Just watch out for single line posts, and topics that can be considered spam. I myself am surprised at how popular Xisto hosting is... Members on my clan site even have heard about it and that seems so random to me. So far I really love this website and enjoy contributing my feedback+ Ideas to them. I hope you will too!