xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koyali

Hi

Welcome to Xisto Koyali
I think that you will enjoy yourself here in Xisto. Just please take the time to go and read the RULES They are here to help you to understand the do's and do nots here.

We have a lot of really great topics in the forum and some very nice and helpful members as well.
Enoy yourself.

Welcome to Xisto!

Make sure you read tthe rules and register at:https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email you registered here (if you want to make a website) You'll start making myCENTs after 5 posts.

Don't spam and make good long posts and you'll do fine. Too many one-liners from one user isn't allowed, and you won't even get many myCENTS with them.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me or a mod (mods have their name in blue font by the way)

Welcome koyali Please make sure you read the Xisto readme and check out the mycents topics to understand how mycents works to get you the best hosting or domain package for you.

Enjoy the rest of the forum :D

- Ash

Hey Koyali, and welcome to our friendly to user community! Make sure to read all the rules and if you don't understand any of it don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you will find Xisto as cool as I find it and happy posting but no spamming. Also the myCents should appear after you have 5 post and they update every 12 hours :D.Cheers!