xisto Community
Lakster37

Lakster37 Joins Trap17!

Yes, that's right, Lakster37 has joined the forums! I knew you'd be waiting for me. :P

Anyways, I'm currently a Junior in High School (from the United States). I don't know if anyone else has even heard about it, but I play an MMORPG called Runescape (my username is the same as this forum account) and a more strategy based game called Tribal Wars. Both can be played in your internet browser without any download, and as far as I've seen, pretty much any computer connected to the internet can play them.

For both games, I'm part of a community type organization known as a "clan." We started it almost three years ago now, and I really like it because I get to know people from around the world that I'd never even be able to meet regularly. I've also found that our community surpasses the limits of the games we play, people quit and new people join, but they usually stick around on our forums nonetheless.

Currently, we have a forum hosted for free by Zetaboards (http://claninstinct.net/site/), a podcast hosted by MyPodcast.com, we recently set up an online radio with Listen2myradio.com, and we've had a regularly website hosted by HostGator in the past, but it never really worked out which is why I came here. Hope it works out, and I look forward to meeting the rest of you on these forums. :D

Cool, Welcome to the forums Lakster37

Alot of interesting facts about you :D

Make sure you read the Xisto read me before going on a posting rampage, Don't want to get a warning on your first week :P

Enjoy it,

- Ash :D

Welcome to Xisto Lakster37, and sadly for almost 5 years we heard of Runescape, heck it were possible we be the only site with more knowledge about Runescape then any others with all the junk we get about it :D. either way enjoy your stay on Xisto and if your interested look into some fine hosting with us as well.

Welcome lakster. Hope you enjoy the Xisto experience.
As noted above, please follow the guidelines found at http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=help and also make sure you register here: https://support.xisto.com/ to receive your MyCents amounts for posting.

Hope to see you around. :D

Hi Lakster. Welcome to Xisto, the best free webhosting service. Follow the instructions written by jlhaslip. Post more and enjoy your stay at Xisto. :D